TooFatKats diary of desperation ..(and hope)

Well I've just screwed up what was a good day. I've just eaten two extra slices of pizza on top of the pizza hut pizzetta I was allowed. I've still taken my xen and to add insult to injury I've had to take an indigestion tablet .:(
Ah well self inflicted tango will no doubt follow tomorrow. Bloody totm, I hate it

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It's a blip, it can be hard when it's totm. Yup, you may get tangoed tomorrow. But you can take control and make sure it's just a blip on what has been a tremendously successful journey for you. You have come such a long way, inspired so many others. Tomorrows a new day, make it a good one!

PurpleMum said:
It's a blip, it can be hard when it's totm. Yup, you may get tangoed tomorrow. But you can take control and make sure it's just a blip on what has been a tremendously successful journey for you. You have come such a long way, inspired so many others. Tomorrows a new day, make it a good one!

Well said & I say ditto!!!!!

Thank you . I am pleased with my success. I think I finally felt like I was getting somewhere on Fri/Sat at our fostering training when I realised that put of about 10 women I was actually one of the thinnest. I was shocked but impressed as well. I had a medication review at my doctors last week and she was really impressed with how well I've done. She's ok'd xen for another 6 months if I can get it.
It's a long journey. In fact I've no doubt it's going to be a lifetimes journey. I will always struggle as I put weight in so easily but I'm ok with that. I like what I eat. It's all about perseverance whatever life throws in your path. It will never be a quick fix but a way I need to eat forever.

Aw thank you . I hope I will. Im excited and terrified both at the same time. :/ I guess time will tell.
I can't believe I'm writing this at 4,09 am :( but middle child has just left for the airport to go on holiday with her friends family. Eldest child is due home from holiday and I've got to drive to Gloucester for my uncles funeral :(! What a day . I could do with more sleep first though so I'll put this down and try and nod off for a few hours.

Well the funeral was good considering. I've had an up and down week with a few training days where we got fed the usual carb and mayo crap. :( anyway I'm back on track now. I've seriously got to get to 13 stone. Then I'm going to take stock and decide if I'm going to maintain that or not.

Anyway food is planned for tommorow. We're off to London to watch hockey at the Olympics. Should be a good day

Enjoy the games! You can get yourself back on track. You are within touching distance of the 13's. With all the training you're doing, you could be looking like the athletes by the next olympics! Seriously though, I have been thinking about the years they put in for just one day. It has made me thoink about how important dropping the pounds and getting fit and healthy is for me. i'll get to enjoy it for a lifetime, not just for one day. Keep going hun x

The games were fantastic. We really are doing our country proud. It was so well organised, even the tube. Not the chaos I expected.

I keep fluctuating between 13:12 and 14:2 and I can't stay down there. I'm pleased that I do go down into the 13's but I need to be able to stay there and go lower. I've got used to my fluctuations though so I'll just have a major push before Christmas and hope I can do it. If not I may have to accept that my body is happy at that weight and a size 14/16. I'm happy here I just want a bit of leeway.

Hey hun... You and me both with the weight range ... We will be in the 13's and stay there soon :) x

Oh I so hope so :)

Last night I had a surprise tango attack. Totally out of the blue. It's gone now but made me realise that not everything agrees with you whether it's high fat or not. I still haven't worked out what it was.
Tea tonight was steamed salmon filet, new potatoes, asparagus and a sauce. It was lovely . The only problem is I realised as I started to eat that when I first started on xen a few people said don't eat salmon you'll get tangoed. We ate t big fish eaters but my son is following a particular diet at the minute for a fitness regime and the nutrition plan is very xen friendly so ivevjust been cooking it without thinking so it never occurred to me to check the salmon. I really can't cope with another tango session. Having said that I've not got the gurgley tummy yet so fingers crossed :)

Hope mr t stays away hunni x x

Well mr t did stay away thankfully so now I know I'm ok with salmon :) but I'm not going to take the risk too often.
I've been out on the electric bike again. It's brilliant. I think I'm going to have to start a bike fund ready for next spring . There's no way I'll be a winter cyclist.

I had salmon last night too!....and with similar effect!...One of the things I'm loving about this site is that it is helping me to understand the tablets (more than my doctor did...he basically said 'read the leaflet that comes with the pills!)

You've done really well toofatkat!...a really inspirational weight-loss so far - and I'm sure you'll get down to your goal!

Well I've lost 2.4lb this week. :) Ive been the same weight for 3 days so am fairly sure this is my weight now. I have a lot of 'water' fluctuations with my arthritis which is annoying but I just have to keep going. Ive just looked at my signature and realised that Ive spent 11 months trying to lose this last stone!!!!! Boy was that hard work!! It felt hard but I didnt realise it was that difficult. Ive not really put on at any time just lost so slowly its been disheartening at times but I knew I just had to keep going. Any way today I officially weigh 13 stone 13.4lb !! which is fantastic. Ive been here before but has just been fluctuations. However, I figure that as its been the same for a few days its actually settled here. Im hoping this is the end of my plateau. :innocent0001:

Back