TooFatKats diary of desperation ..(and hope)

Started totm 4 days early! Typical! Thankfully it explains my weight creeping up over the last couple of days. So now I just need to control my carbs and not gain lots. I really wish my body would sort itself out

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Missed my weigh in today with working away but will weigh first thing in the morning so I'm only a day late. It's been good all week so hopefully will be the same. Well I've decided I hate mirrors in travelodges!! Talk about seeing all your flaws!! Not a pretty sight I can tell you :(

I've done it!!!

Woo hoo :) :) I'm overweight! I'm not obese anymore!! :) :)

13:6.9 !!!! :)

I never actually thought I would get here. But I have. And I know I've still got a way to go. But thank you for all your support. :)

toofatkat said:
I've done it!!!

I never actually thought I would get here. But I have. And I know I've still got a way to go. But thank you for all your support. :)

Well done my lovely. Xx

toofatkat said:
I've done it!!!

Woo hoo , well done Hun x

Yay!!!!! Well done my lovely!!!! In super pleased for you!!!! Xx

I've done it!!!

Fantastic!!!! Well done!!! xx

I can't believe I've not been on here for a few days. On top if totm I've had a food allergy which knocked my immune system for six so that I got my nephews sore throat at the weekend when they came for hubby's 50th birthday party. :( I can't believe how utterly crap I feel. I don't normally get sick like this so I suppose I feel sorry for myself as well. Since Saturday I managed to put on over 5lb which thankfully I know must have been mainly water retention and illness as 3 of it has gone this morning. Now I just need to get better and lose the rest before my docs weigh in next week. I'm not allowed out of bed today -hubby's orders :) nice but who's going to keep bringing me lots if cups of tea??

Well I can't believe that 11days on I'm still not 100% :( my weight fluctuates up to 5 lb daily. I'm so dehydrated I've got a permanently attached glass or cup. I've only been eating what I fancy rather than what's good for me but today I'm getting back on that wagon regardless of how I feel and hopefully all will fall into place again . I want that 13 stone for Christmas. I was on target for it before this but I'm hoping it is mostly water retention and will go away when I'm well

What food allergy did you get/ have? That's really hard to get over, my best friend has loads of different allergies and when she eats something she shouldn't she's ill for weeks .. and u getting a cold on top of that - not good

Hope your feel much better soon!

toofatkat said:
Well I can't believe that 11days on I'm still not 100% :( my weight fluctuates up to 5 lb daily. I'm so dehydrated I've got a permanently attached glass or cup. I've only been eating what I fancy rather than what's good for me but today I'm getting back on that wagon regardless of how I feel and hopefully all will fall into place again . I want that 13 stone for Christmas. I was on target for it before this but I'm hoping it is mostly water retention and will go away when I'm well

Hope you feel better soon Hun x

thanks ladies. It was an allergy to beef that I knew I had but for some reason never gave it a thought whendoing the party food. I just ate it without thinking. It does make me ill for weeks. I also have an allergy to green carnations and chrysanthemums because of the fact that they are genetically modified tobe green. Its much the same reaction. If you can imagine your body screaming and dehydrating itself, then because its trying to fight it off, it gets an infection so I get green snot (sorry) but it takes a long time to get over it. My kids have various food allergies as well which is why Ive cooked from scratch for years and we dont use jar sauces etc because I cant control whats in them. Especially my youngest who has allergies to lots of preservatives and E numbers as well as the foods themselves. But becase Ive always cooked properly, sometimes I forget. Its stupid really andwas unintentionally self inflicted. Ive not actually had a cold for years but because I was knocked so low by this allergic reaction it took me by suprise. Still, lesson learned.

Feeling ok ish this morning apart from a banging head and snotty nose. So trying to get myself in the right frame of mind to control food better ready for tomorrow. Sunday is my official weigh day so if I can improve on my food from yesterday then I should be on track tomorrow I hope.

Back