Took some pic to see If i could see a difference...

looking fab your a very pretty girl.

no problem its true

Thanks guys!! :) feeling really good about myself today!!!

Cant wait for my new clothes to come, Ill take some full body pics them for every one to see and check out my beaut clothes :)

sounds good you can take some pics in your new clothes as well if you want lol they dont all have to be naked haha

sounds good you can take some pics in your new clothes as well if you want lol they dont all have to be naked haha

Haha ok.. Well since you requested it Ill maybe put some clothes on in one or two of the photos :p

Well done your looking great, Tall and skinny, thats what id like to be. Though wont grow now lol
Keep up your great journey, cant wait to see your new clothes
Nikki x

Awww... Id much rather be small and skinny!!

bootiful babes looking great

Thank you chick!!
P.s Love your avatar! Makes me giggle everytime :)

you dont have to you know lol pm me them though ;)

well hunny ya look blooming gorgeous, I am absolutely jealous. Ya remind me a bit of the twins that used to be in Big brother (cant remember their names)

nooooooooooooooooooo!

Everyone said that when they were on tv :( :( lol

But thank you all :)

Sweetheart, you have done so well and i'm really proud of you (in a mumsey sort of way!!)....well done...and you deserve every wonderful comment everyone has posted xxx

Thank you chick!!

Your doing brilliantly aswell!!!

And I understand about the proud thing :) I get that too lol!!

Nothing wrong with posing ( thats what I tell myself when I take pics lol )
You are looking real good girl, very slim and very pretty.
I adore the piercing, I want one now but my ears look like a steel scrapyard so I must resist.

Lol i know what you mean... If this one heals up ok im gona get some more on the other side :)

Pic attached is my right ear, as you can see not much room left, hmm but then my left ear only has 3 piercings :D

Attachments

• Image031.jpg
    Image031.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 22
Go for the left them :) lol

Oooh the middle bit of your ear has healed up nicely :)

Yeah, well it had until I bought a dangly bar to put in which took 2 hours and made it a bit sore.
Finally got a tattoo a couple of days ago too, this diet has given me so much confidence to do things I only thought of doing when I was at my biggest.

Back