Took some pic to see If i could see a difference...

Pic is a bit poor it's taken on my webcam, but it is a tribal heart.

Attachments

• IMG000062.jpg
    IMG000062.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 17
That is very nice!!!

Hmmm watch with it there no, Most tattooists advise not to get your hands tattooed because its like chicken skin and can end up very like smudged or blob looking...

If it ends up like that go back to the tattooist...

But it is lovely :)

Yeah he said I should go back if I should need to, hope I don't have to as it stung like hell. People keep asking me if I have the tattoo bug now, I told them no way, just hope I keep thinking that way, lol.

hahah!!

Ooooh your soooo going to get it!!

I have 3 and want more!!!

What are you putting on it?
Bepanthem nappy rash cream is brilliant to put on it!!

Lol I hope not, he asked me if I had experienced pain any worse and I said "yes childbirth !", ok I exaggerated a bit, breaking my toe was a bit worse but I am such a girlpants when it comes to pain.
He suggested I use Nivea Cream which seems to be working well.

you dont have to you know lol pm me them though ;)

Back off Adam , were eloping... :copon:

cant wait to see ur new clothes though hunni ur guna look hotttttttt!!! :eek: ha xxx

Back off Adam , were eloping... :copon:

cant wait to see ur new clothes though hunni ur guna look hotttttttt!!! :eek: ha xxx

aahahahahahahahahaaaa!! Ive seen that smiley and was hoping for a good time to use it but that is perfect lol!!! :8855:

Thanken you :) I was hoping they would come today but not sure :(

Lol thinks u got an admirer sweet cheeks!! an he needed a clip round the ear haha

oooh leme know!!! fingers crossed!!

might b tmw.. they all deliver on a satdy now rememebr xxx

Yeah!!! Hopefully it will be! Ive got an email her that you can track it and its in some place called Sort Centre - Droitwich Spa

Never heard of it lol!!

Back