Tooooooooooooo big :)

cybill

Gold Member
Inspired by some of the other pics about, here's some pics of me wearing my favourite jacket (from before I started the diet). It's so satisfying seeing how different my shape must be. This jacket used to fit really nicely, and I felt great wearing it. Now I feel like a kid dressing up in their Dad's jacket!

41452-albums2875-picture18976.jpg
41452-albums2875-picture18977.jpg

41452-albums2875-picture18978.jpg

Wow! I bet that feels so good!! You've done so well!! You are always so positive :) as well which is amazing !! Well done you xx

That's great to see Rachel. You must be proud of yourself. Thanks for sharing. :)

Yay, what a great pic, that must feel good. I have saved some of my biggest clothes to do some fat clothes pics when I get smaller.

OMG and WOW, big ups to Rachel!! :D

Thanks guys :)
I put it on every so often to try and help my head realise how much I really have lost. The jacket used to fit really nicely, so I'm starting to believe that I really have lost a lot of weight!

its amazing, a real inspiration! well done.

WOW!! You look like a little girl dressing up in her mamas clothes, wel done xx

wow thats amazing hun uve done fantastic. i hope to be posting a pic in the near future ;)

Brilliant, so inspirational, thank you
GSQ

Rachel, thanks for this :) ...it is true, we carry weight everywhere - fingers and toes included!!! LoL

Great inspiration for strugglers

Oooh you look like you're completely lost in that jacket now... isn't it odd how even your shoulders shrink :) And of course, you look fantastic but I guess you must feel even better.... well done doesn't seem adequate really :)

Back