toothfairys diary

Lost another 2lb this week. Not going to be disappointed because as every one says it is in the right direction. At least i am losing every week. Also looked back at diary i was saying how happy i was to be in a size 16, well this week i have been wearing all my size 14 skirts. They are all brand new and really pretty. So i am feeling quite fab now, cant imagine how i will feel when i am done.:)

Had a meal last saturday and sunday, just chicken salad on sat and fish salad on sunday. Well the protein must have boosted my weight loss. I have lost 4lb this week. Woo hoo. I am going to have sald this sat and sun then back to sole source on mon - fri. only 30lb to go till goal.

Well done :D

Lost 2lb this week, not bad as i have been having green and white salads as i have half term off this week. Now only exactly 2stone to lose till goal. And my bmi is now in the 20's and not the 30's or even 40's where i started.!!

Well i messed about with my restart and finally on wed i got my head straight and started ss. I have now been on ss since wed and as i get weighed on a saturday i went along to my weigh in as normal even though its only 3 days and i have lost 3lb in 3 days, so i am chuffed. Its a start.
Having put on quite a bit of my lost weight i am determined not to make the same mistake twice. I am staying with cambridge diet until i have lost my weight then i will follow maintance correctly. Anyway hopefully will have a good loss next week.

Well done! Seems you have your head in the game...great stuff! :D

Thanks puggso, yes head definatley in the right place i am doing well now 5 days back in and no looking back.
You are doing brilliantly losing 59lbs that is great.

Weigh in day today and 5lb gone. Had a good week and drank my required water which i have always struggled with so i am really chuffed. Going to have another good week and see if i can get back under the 14st mark.

Well didnt quite make it under the 14 but i lost 2lb so better than nothing. Feeling a lot better as i have started running on the treadmill again.

Back