toothfairys diary

Well it has been some time since i last posted here. I have still been following everyones progress. I came off cd as i kept picking and picking, then hubby found out he was being made redundant so decided could not afford it for now. I have put on a few pounds but pretty much maintained. I now want to get back into it as i have been messing about too much. I read about sams decision to stop cd due to hair loss and have to say my hair comes out by handful daily so will have to monitor that but it didnt get any better when i was eating??
Anyway from tomorrow want to get back to ssing until xmas then see how i go from there, still wont be at goad but will make a good dent in weight loss in 8 weeks hopefully. Hope 2nd time round not too hard!!!

hello hello TF! i had been wondering about you! and its great to hear of your well being and to get your update. i think first, it goes without saying, you seem to have done a great job not gaining it all back! maintanence, i suspect, is going to be the most difficult part of it all. so you deserve a huge pat on the back for that.

im sure you will do great in the 8 weeks til xmas. as always, we're here to support and motivate with needed!! ;)

im looking forward to seeing your weekly results.
again, good to hear from you!
ciao 4 now. :D

Well i have now been off cd for a good couple to few months now. I have only put on a few pound but my eating habits are drifting back to not so good, munching crisps in car on long journeys for work:( I have just been reading sams diary and she has got back into it and inspired me to do the same. I will ease myself in and try and be good for a couple of weeks till xmas and then over xmas just not go over board. I still have a good 4 and half stone to lose, so if i can try to aim to lose that by my birthday next aug i will be happy.
I will try to start from tomorrow morning. Still enjoy reading all your enteriesx:)

Re-start Again!!

Well i am now starting out on my weight loss journey again. I was going to start again a little while ago but did not manage it. SO here i go again. I am determined to succeed this time. I put on 12lb in my 3 months off so i now have 5 stone 5lb to lose. I have got my 3 packs out ready for tomorrow and i am going to try really hard to stick to it!!Well here goes.

Well weigh in day today, lost 3lbs. I am quite happy with this as i havent been a saint this week, business lunches and pre-mentsral munching!! And i started lady's week today. So i am quite happy. I have spoken to cdc today and i have am going to try and lose my weight doing 790 as i would like to have an evening meal with my son. I have read that some people on here have done quite well on 790 so we can see how we go!!

Well I am back again!! Been on programme again since saturday and now is monday night. I have been really good for the last 3 days so i am very pleased, if i can just stay doing this for the next few months that would be great, i have decided to do a couple of weeks ss then move to 790 to lose weight gradually. I think i will be more than likely stick to it then. Bit of a stressful week this week we have an ofsted visit so all hectic at work. But once this week is over it should settle back down. Only thing to improve is the water!! It has never been a strong point so will set mini goals to improve

Still going strong today. Stressful day at work today but just drank lots of water. I felt little light headed today but nothing major, cant wait till weigh in on saturday

Still GOing strong, cant believe i have nearly managed a week back on the plan, i am hoping for a decent weight loss tomorrow morning when i get weighed. (although i am on montlys so may be smaller than i hope). Roll on anothe good week

Woo hoo I lost 8 lbs last week, i am really chuffed to bits i am so please i back into this diet and i am really going to stick to it. Thats it until summer. I am determined. I have upped my walking on the running machine. I am now doing 30 mins a day at a fast pace ( well for me its fast):) Any way back to the water still struggling with that but i will improve x

Well another 2 lb off this week. I was a little disappointed as had been really good and thought would have a good weight loss. My cdc said it was probably because i was weighed on a sunday afternoon instead of my usual saturday morning. Hopefully will do better next week. Still it is going the right way. Only 4stone 5lb to go till goal!! Could be there by the summer.

yeh tf well done on the 8lb loss last week
pleae dont worry about the 2lbs i tend to have alot of those but they all add up
i`m not the quickest of losers on ss i`d say i am one of the slowest but you got to keep going
yep you will definetly get to goal for summer
keep up the good work and stay focused and we will both be skinny and sitting in the sun thinking this time last year we would of had to have covered up but now were in shorts lol
go girl go
kaz xxx

Hi Kaz Thanks for posting, you are doing brill but im about to put that on your thread so will have a chat on there!
For me this week was not good. I lost no weight at all this week. I know i wasnt very good so i know why i didnt, felt poorly mid week then that threw me off track so i ended up having something to eat. But because i lost no weight i have now eaten all weekend and i am very disappointed in myself. So tomorrow i am going to ss for the next 4 days till my weigh in hope that i have some kind of small loss or i at least get back into ketosis. I have had little chat with myself tonight!!

Hi Kaz Thanks for posting, you are doing brill but im about to put that on your thread so will have a chat on there!
For me this week was not good. I lost no weight at all this week. I know i wasnt very good so i know why i didnt, felt poorly mid week then that threw me off track so i ended up having something to eat. But because i lost no weight i have now eaten all weekend and i am very disappointed in myself. So tomorrow i am going to ss for the next 4 days till my weigh in hope that i have some kind of small loss or i at least get back into ketosis. I have had little chat with myself tonight!!

It's still better than putting anything on, hopefully you'll be back on track in no time :)

Hi thanks for replying puggso, unfortunatley i havent been on forum for a week as i didnt get straight back onto it, infact i just sabotaged myself big time!! Your losses have been really good though.
Got weighed today and i put 4lbs on BUT i actually deserve to have put on more as i have just been a gannet. Well today i discussed with my cdc and im going to ss for 4 weeks to give myself a good boost. I must get back onto this as my mother in law is now doing cdc because i lost 3 stone last year and she is spurred to lose and she has now lost 1 stone in 3 weeks!! Got to get back onto it.

Hi thanks for replying puggso, unfortunatley i havent been on forum for a week as i didnt get straight back onto it, infact i just sabotaged myself big time!! Your losses have been really good though.
Got weighed today and i put 4lbs on BUT i actually deserve to have put on more as i have just been a gannet. Well today i discussed with my cdc and im going to ss for 4 weeks to give myself a good boost. I must get back onto this as my mother in law is now doing cdc because i lost 3 stone last year and she is spurred to lose and she has now lost 1 stone in 3 weeks!! Got to get back onto it.

Don't worry too much, I have put on that amount before too...and as long as you can get it off in the long run a slip does not matter. I'm sure you can do it :)

Well all going well so far. Last week was another disaster as i messed about doing it for a day then not, so on saturday saw my cdc and told her no more messing about as i had put 2lb. I seen an story in womans own magazine of a lady who did cambridge, she had taken a picture every month and it motivated her, she was same weight as me when she started so i thought right thats it no more messing about. Its been hard getting back into it with headaches and trying to drink the water when i have to drive for job, but i am determined!! I am still very proud that i lost 3 stone last year and i have pretty much kept most of that off give or take a few pounds so now for the next 4 stone 9 pounds if i stick to this i could be slim for summer!!!:)

Well its now been 5 days i think of sole source i am now defintatley in ketosis (yay) and feel ok. I cant believe i have found my mojo again and have managed to get back into this. I am now going to stay doing this for the next 4 and half stone. xx Off to my brothers at the weekend so nice relaxing time.

At my brothers at now for the weekend. Weather is miserable but still having nice time. On his laptop at moment and my brother and my son are out feeding the animals. (they have a lot so may take some time!!) I am really proud of myself as i have stuck to the shakes now for almost a week sole source and have been fantastically good. Not hungry at all but hardest thing is when brother and his partner got out the wine, olives and crisps last night but i was very good and had some sparkling water with berry powder. Have made some jelly for tonight i hope it works out. Anyway as it is bank hols this week i have no weigh in so hopeufully next sat should have good weight loss!!!

Back