Tootsies before and after shots

tootsie

Silver Member
Here we go, finally found a way of doing it! the first picture was 2 weeks before LL, my work Xmas do...Have only worn that size 18 dress once, its full length so if anyone wants it, let me know and I will post it to you....

This was last sumer in Cornwall, doing the 10 mile cycle track to Padstowe, great fun..gorgeous hubby there too!!

yesterday morning, full of the joys of spring xxxx

Well done Tootsie .. BUT can only see the after shots which look FAB ... maybe the others will come through soon!!

Hi Toots the before ones have not come through for some reason
x

Bugger, I can see them, thought I had it sussed then. have put them on my management thread, can you let me know if you can see them on there please..

Hope this has worked............
TOOTS BEFORE 1.jpg
TOOTS BEFORE 2.jpg

ps. sorry these are Toots before pics - not mine - I am much bigger !!!! (lol)

How the hell did you do that!! thanks so much skinny!! What do you think then?

tootsie u look great..and younger :D

well done!!

Toots you looked lovely in your before pictures too, but your loss is brilliant and you can see a big difference :)

Cath

Trying to be really clever now LOL!!!

Anyways this is Toots before & after collection

WOW - well done toos you look amazing :jelous:

TOOTS BEFORE 1.jpgtoots after 1.jpg
TOOTS BEFORE 2.jpgtoos after 2.jpg

:wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow: You are amazing, what a beautiful lady! You looked gorgeous and glam before, but now ...what a stunner! Many many congrats to you!

What an inspiration to us all!:superwoman::thankyou::superwoman:

Hey Skinny, 1hp for you you star!!!!!! Thank you so much (note to self, get IT lessons from skinny and not my IT professional husband:D )

Thank you so much karen, katie and sez. this is the first time i have seen them together and i feel chuffed:eek: :D

Hiya Toots, not sure how I did it myself, I just reduced them a bit & changed them to JPEG format & attached them - first time I have done that on here - quite proud of myself aswell & they are not even my pics!!!!

Anyway how fab do you look!!! You look really familiar though how strange.

I cannot wait to get mine on now, but not until I start management - whihc hoping will be in about 8 weeks - I have decided (although keep changing my mind) to do development for 4 weeks after foundation before entering into the wonderful world of food (yum yum).

x

Thanks again hun, it feels really good to see them up there, i actually feel a bit vain because I keep looking at them.

You will be with me in no time at all and I can't wait until you do. So, are we meeting up at the London meet then? Would be great to put a face to a name as we have been on this hourney together from day 1!!!!

How had your weekend been apart from mucking about with MY photos LOL:eek:

:wow: :wow: :wow: Toots you look fantastic, well done :D

Hi, have had a good calm weekend did all the housework and spent some valuable time with my son.
Hubby been working :sigh: but weather was not too bad today so could get outside & sort out the garden. We only moved here in October so not been able to plan what to do with the outside, it is very nice but neither of us are gardeners and we are trying to work out how to keep it looking nice this summer (going to get someone to come & sort it out once a month I think if it's not too expensive).

So generally pottering about. Have just made my hubby & son home made burgers, the smell of fried onions - mmmmm but they are so easy to make and at least there is no rubbish in them and so quite healthy - help am turning into deliah!!!!

I have also been looking through some old photos (inspired by you) and realised that I do not have any photos of me at my biggest (point blank refused to have photo taken - in denial) the worst one was when I was 2 stones lighter than my LL start weight - so will need to get the photo off LLC to post a realistic one :eek: :eek:

I too hope the London thing happens, but not heard any more about it. Although I live in Doncaster, there is a direct train tp LOndon & it only takes an 1hr & 20 mins so it is do-able for me.

I got offered the new job and the contact finally came through - so will be handing in notice tomorrow :eek: :eek: hope I am making the right decision my career seems to be so up & down, I can't seem to settle (like my moods at the moment).

Anyway speak soon

x

Just had to say how great you look now, but also in the before pictures. :wow: :wow: :wow:

I am only on Day 3 and looking at your before & after shots helps me to realise it will happen if I hang in there.

Well Done :clap:

Sam

:clap: Minny Congrats on getting your new job, that's excellent news.

Cath

Back