Tootsie's Management Diary

Toots,

just a question...what size portions do you have of salad n ur protein and that, i had the salad nicoise today and stayed soooo hungry! i used half a can tuna, three halfs of egg white and some lettuce!!

Had 4 grapes!!!! not on this week! damn!! they were left over by my daughter, and so couldnt get them to the bin fast enough!

Me off to bed too! Take Care hope tomorrow treats u better!

xx

Thanks Nce1. The management so far is working for me, with a lot of will power!! Foundation was so much easier with the only choice having to be made was what flavour soup/shake to have. There have been times when I have really struggled and wanted some stodge and normally just after I have had my evening protein, very strange but an hour later fine again!!

Have felt bloated quite a bit, hopefully that will calm down a bit soon. I am really interested to see if i have lost, stayed the same or gained! just when I need my scales they brake!!

Thanks again, how are you doing, you say you have been faffing, whats up?

Hi toots
I guess ive taken my eye of the prize and resent the foodpacks a lot at the mo but staying off here hasn't helped either.

Come back, come back, let us help you!!!! You can do it and we are all here to help, at any time!! Feel free to PM if you ever need anything xxx

Hi Dieting Queen. i don't know if you have ever seen the "A list Diet" on UK living (I think it's that channel), anyway I am following his principles. I aim to have the protein the size of may palm when my hand is slightly cupped and about a handful (a big handful) of salad.. I always feel really hungry after I have eaten this and could go on eating but I just relax for 10 mins to 1 hour with a big bottle of water and the feeling tends to go away.

How funny is it that we worry about something like grapes!!! I know it's not on the list but hey, it's better than finishing off her chips :D

How are you doing today?

Day 6 of management today and i feel great, very bloated and could be out of a job but what the hell, I am slim and loving it!! He He He:D :D

Just by my office there is a little fish van that comes round once a week and parks outside the shop, so I thought I would treat my self. I have just bought 4 king scallops, which I just love and am going to have 2 for tea tonight and two tomorrow, they are really big!! just spoken to hubby and told him and he said "god if I were you I would have them all and nothing else!!" That's not the idea darling!!! I would like all 4 but I don't really need them and I will have the others to look forward to tomorrow!! Bloddy hell, is that me speaking, am I talking from my adult ego state?????????

Daughter was a bit grumpy this morning...

She has an older cousin, 15, who bought her two bras for Xmas, 26 aaaa.... i was a bit miffed as although things are starting to grow she is a long way off needing a bra, and I am her mum so i wanted to buy her first bra!! Anyway, last week I found one of them in her school bag, she had worn it during the day at school and taken it of before she came home, the kind of cunning trick i used to do with my "going out stiletto shoes:D :D " but I was 15 then!!!!

So anyway, I have taken the bras away from her but she keeps on and on that she just wants to put them in her drawer, she is not going to wear them (right!!!) This morning, I don't think she quite understood the word NO!! Cause we had a full scale discussion about having these bra's in her drawers for about 15 mins, I feel worn out:D :D

God i am rambling, must be the 3 black coffees I have had this morning, should really switch to decaf me thinks...

Have a good day all xxx

Day 6 of management today and i feel great, very bloated and could be out of a job but what the hell, I am slim and loving it!! He He He:D :D

Just by my office there is a little fish van that comes round once a week and parks outside the shop, so I thought I would treat my self. I have just bought 4 king scallops, which I just love and am going to have 2 for tea tonight and two tomorrow, they are really big!! just spoken to hubby and told him and he said "god if I were you I would have them all and nothing else!!" That's not the idea darling!!! I would like all 4 but I don't really need them and I will have the others to look forward to tomorrow!! Bloddy hell, is that me speaking, am I talking from my adult ego state?????????

Daughter was a bit grumpy this morning...

She has an older cousin, 15, who bought her two bras for Xmas, 26 aaaa.... i was a bit miffed as although things are starting to grow she is a long way off needing a bra, and I am her mum so i wanted to buy her first bra!! Anyway, last week I found one of them in her school bag, she had worn it during the day at school and taken it of before she came home, the kind of cunning trick i used to do with my "going out stiletto shoes:D :D " but I was 15 then!!!!

So anyway, I have taken the bras away from her but she keeps on and on that she just wants to put them in her drawer, she is not going to wear them (right!!!) This morning, I don't think she quite understood the word NO!! Cause we had a full scale discussion about having these bra's in her drawers for about 15 mins, I feel worn out:D :D

God i am rambling, must be the 3 black coffees I have had this morning, should really switch to decaf me thinks...

Have a good day all xxx

Right, O.K then, I am now unemployed, jobless!!!!!!!!

All the more time to spend on here now!!! Going to do some agency reaserch now and get the ball rolling on finding a new job, wish me luck!!!!

Hey Toots

Good luck with the job hunting babe, hope it all works out for you.

Speak soon & take car
x

Popped in to see an agent this morning and they have the perfect job for me!!! The girl I have been speaking to all morning (also called Tania, may be a bit of fate happening here:confused: )Seems to think my CV is just what the company is looking for and they have been looking for a while by all accounts!! so fingers crossed I get an interview then it's down to me then I guess!!

Whilst in town I popped into a charity shop and found some next trousers, I have the same pair in a size 16 and they were all I wore, I loved them, anyway these we a 10!! I didn't bother to try them on as they were only £3.50. Have just got home and tried them on and they fit, OMG, they really do fit!!!! They are now in the washing machine along with 2 really nice size 12 tops all for the bargin price of £12.00!!

I then went into the Cook Shop, one of my favorite shops for browsing and passing the time, I have been eyeing up a gorgeous rotating spice rack in there for about a year, £40.00 quids worth!! I just thought, bugger it and bought it along with a ricer for £15.00. Am I mad or what, I have just lost my job and end up spending £55.00 on stuff I don't really need and £12.00 on clothes that I really do need!! Madness, Complete and utter madness.:confused:

I really feel on top of the world today for some reason, recon it was the omega oils in my Salmon last night!!! not drunk much water today so i really should go and get some down me!!!

see ya xxx

Wow thats great news Toots - fingers crossed it will all work out for you.

Anyway you deserve to splash out a bit you have done amazing with the weight loss so why not.

I have just handed in my notice and my boss was not too impressed but who cares am quite pleased I have done it, just hope I am doing the right thing. :eek: :eek:

In Aug last year I went to see a clairvoyant/medium (quite into all that) and she told me that I had not been following my destined path and that sometimes fate has a way of "forcing" the situation to get you on track - we all have crossroads in life & choices to make and we are guided by signs and that these signs are designed to get us to where we are meant to be - we sometimes ignore them - but eventually we do get there.

I then went through hell in my previous job, a situation so unforseen arose and I felt I had no option but to leave the job I loved - whilst I feel bad that this happened I did gain some clarity & it forced me into looking at different & old aspirations that I had put on the back burner for so long.

Maybe this was the situation that forced me into the path I am now following & maybe the situation in your work has now forced you to consider your options and perhaps you too will be following a different path - who knows

(phew not sure where all that cam from - am exhausted now need to lie down)

x

Oh my - it's a big day on the job front in here today.

Toots I really hope that this job suits you down to the ground and that you get an interview and the job and love it.

Minny - Best of luck to you too, really hope that it all goes well for you.

Cath

"...this was the situation that forced me into the path I am now following & maybe the situation in your work has now forced you to consider your options and perhaps you too will be following a different path..."

Wise words, Skinny

"...I really feel on top of the world today for some reason..."

Tootsie, isn't it funny that how we feel about ourselves seems to cast a warm glow over everything else in our life. Even stressful situations like yours cannot put a dent in your optimism! It is lovely to witness!

As for spending money you haven't got - I'm not really the person to tell you off ... I'm worse than you, armed with a credit card!!!

Popped in to see an agent this morning and they have the perfect job for me!!!
I then went into the Cook Shop, one of my favorite shops for browsing and passing the time, I have been eyeing up a gorgeous rotating spice rack in there for about a year, £40.00 quids worth!! I just thought, bugger it and bought it along with a ricer for £15.00. Am I mad or what, I have just lost my job and end up spending £55.00 on stuff I don't really need and £12.00 on clothes that I really do need!! Madness, Complete and utter madness.:confused:

I really feel on top of the world today for some reason, recon it was the omega oils in my Salmon last night!!! not drunk much water today so i really should go and get some down me!!!

see ya xxx

Well so many thoughts from your post. What happened at work - why no job??? Have I missed your explanation? Sorry you have had a tough time but it sounds like its on to pastures new, to match the new slim you!

don't feel guilty about the "splurge" and buying stuff too - I do too and we deserve a treat.

most of all I am really pleased that you are feeling on top of the world. So you should!! hope the scallops were scrummy yummy.

Where abouts are in Surrey? I was born there and still have family in Surbiton - go there very frequently.

Have a good day tomorrow (or is it today as I think its past midnight!)

Joolz, have lost my job as the company I work for are owed a lot of money and there is a serious cash flow problem...It has given me the kick up the bum I needed as was not enjoying it at all so not really bothered to tell you the truth... The sun has been shinning for the last few days so how nice to be at home!!!!

Scallops were great thanks, I have the other two for tonight so really looking forward to this evening. I have my weigh in tonight and I am actually really looking forward to it.. I forgot to mention I also bought some new scales yesterday as well:eek: my old ones were having the wobbles, too much use in the last 9 weeks I guess:D Anyway, I got on the scales this morning and they say I am 3lbs down so fingers crossed.
Tonight is my last meeting with the wonderful bunch of ladies in my group. My LLC wanted me to attend tonight as the councelling is really important apparently but I have had strict instructions, no food talk!!!! I will really miss my group as we have a laugh and have bonded really well.
I need to ask you all a question... I have a huge bag of clothes, suits etc, I want to take them along tonight to see if they could be of any use to the girlies, do you think they would be offended, some people are quite funny about 2nd hand clothes:confused:
Think I am going to get out in the garden today and try and tidy it up before we move...1 month today:eek: Need to also sort the shed out while the weather is good so action planned day for me..

Thank you Wendy, yes I can hardly believe it myself, never dreamed it would happen as I am usually a really slow looser!! I was concerened I had gone into management to early and that I should have got to my goal first..but I think I have lost this weeks so I look to be on track, hopefully anyway..
Speak soon xxxx

Hey Toots

Glad to see you still so positive, re the clothes thing, most ladies in our group bring clothes in each week & no-one is offended it is really good as at the rates people are losing no sooner have bought one size they are moving into another so it is saving people tonnes of cash in buying new clothes.

x

"...I have a huge bag of clothes, suits etc, I want to take them along tonight to see if they could be of any use to the girlies, do you think they would be offended, some people are quite funny about 2nd hand clothes..."

Sorry Toots, but people who are 'funny' about second hand clothes don't have to touch them (after all, they may catch something)!;)

Personally, I don't care, I can't afford to be picky and will take anything offered!:D I bought a beautiful wool suit a few weeks ago: fitted jacket and pencil skirt - it cost me a tenner from the British Heart Foundation shop. It is immaculate and fits really well.

So, I'm happy:) , the charity is happy:) , and the person who donated the unwanted suit is happy too:), not to mention someone who is helped through the charity:) ! One of my relatives will not touch second-hand clothes and only buys designer labels - no wonder they are in so much debt and moan about not having any money;) !

I am well chuffed, after my first week on management I still managed to lose 4.5 lbs, that is exactly my 3 stone and only 3 more lbs to go. i am so totally over the moon as have been really worried about eating again...

I took the clothes tonight as it was my last foundation meeting and some took bits, some didn't. I think I already new which ladies would be interested and which wouldn't even have a look and I was right!!!

Meeting was really good tonight, we had a locum and she was great, we all talked loads, me I think, more than others:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I said my goodbyes and was quite sad really, now have my management meetings on Monday!!!

Off to make a hot mint choc, then bed,

Good night ladies (and gents!)

I am well chuffed, after my first week on management I still managed to lose 4.5 lbs, that is exactly my 3 stone and only 3 more lbs to go. i am so totally over the moon as have been really worried about eating again...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOpleased for you :) :) :) - that is an amazing loss. A very big well done - a good incentive to stay focussed on the healthy road ahead.

Night Night Toots.

Back