Tootsie's Management Diary

Oh no Toots, it's horrid when you feel ill, specially when you've no hubby to look after you. You get yourself a good soak, take a couple of painkillers and have an early night.

(((hugs)))

Cath

It's shame you're feeling yucky, Toots, especially with two toddlers coming to stay for the weekend and no hubby to help. Can you get help from any other relatives?

You may feel better after an early night and long soak in the bath.

Enjoy the shopping tomorrow!

AJ

Hi Toots

Hope you are feeling better, not been on much lately myself, been quite busy last few days.

Anyway glad management is going really well hopefully in 6 weeks or so I will finally be able to join you on management !!!!

I have been really focused & positive this week - and looking forward to a slim summer!

Take care hun speak to you soon

x

Hi Toots. Some great posts on here. Its great to hear your upbeat news. I have been really lazy on management but all this talk of recipies does make me want to have a go at the recipie book again. Did you lose again this week or are you maintaining now?

Good luck with the Job hunt and the house move!

hi cake,
have you looked at the weight watchers switch book ??? some amazing recipies in there , i made tandori chicken last night , and im making turkey burgers tomorrow (minus the onions as only on wk 2 !!)
there really are some fantastic recipies and all low fat of course , a total source of inspiration i think:D makes me feel almost human again :rolleyes:

Hi toots,
Great to see how you're getting on - at last had time to sit & go through the whole thread! Your transformation is incredible & I was showing someone in work your before & after photos as an example of why I am doing this! THey were stunned! Its not that you looked huge before compared to me you def didnt!) but the way you carry yourself has def changed - even in a pair of jeans the confidence just ooozes out & I know will help me in the tough days ahead so a huge thank you & well done from me! Thanks also for the lovely, encouraging posts that you do - sure they make such a huge difference to people who are struglling!! Well done & keep up the good work!

Hi All

I have just managed the 2nd of my 3 goals, have just bought my first Karen Millen dress, it's wonderfull, I love it!!!

Thank you so much ISOM, that means alot to me. Do you know, I went shopping with my hubby yesterday and he looked at me as I came back from getting the car park ticket and aksed me if i had got taller, I am sure I am now carrying myself better, the muscles in in neck and back prove this as I am no longer in pain!!!!

Management is still going really well. I lost another llb this week and only have 2 to go until I reach my own goal of 10 stone.

I am finding my food choices are begining to be the same every day as i know the choices I am making are working and am starting to get a bit concerned that I am scared to try anything new, I am going to chat with my LLC next week as I can see this becoming a problem and would like to nip this in the bud!

Had an interview today which went as well as i could have hoped. I should hear by Friday so it would be great if hubby and i could celebrate this weekend, or if i do get it, celebrate next weekend when i can have a glass of champers, fingers crossed!!

It is wonderful having my boy back, I missed him so much. Give it till next week and I may start complaining again:D :D

It's great to be back on Mini's, i have missed it. hope you are all well xxxx

Hey Toots - Welcome back!!!

Glad you are doing ok, fingers crossed for the interview. Well done on the weight loss 2lbs to go till goal - raaarrrr! You go girl.

It was interesting you said regarding making the same sort of food choices & even better that you recognise this is a problem. This is a HUGE problem of mine and part of the reason for my problems full stop! I tend to get obsessed with something and have to have the same or simialr thing - until BANG I get fed up & in the past go for an almighty binge, where common sense tells me that if I included a bit of variety in my meals then I would not get fed up & would not binge - seems simple enough when it is on paper - put so muchg harder to put in practice.

It will be interesting to hear your LLC's take on it.

Speak soon

x

Had a really good day today and have felt better than i have for days.

had a phone call this afternoon and was offered the job i went for yesterday, so so pleased. I have verbally accepted subject to seeing the contract but the terms seem great from what I could gather over the phone! I am now Sales and Marketing Manager for a Wine and champagne company, yehaaaaaaaaa!!!!

Have found it difficult to get food down me today and am just wondering if i have slipped back into ketosis having only had protein and green veg/salad. I had some spinach and a salmon fillet for lunch and had some grilled asparagus and riata for tea. i have also made a rhubarb fool this eveing from the week 4 recipie book and had some with some yoghurt and now feel very very full.

have got a really busy (socially) weekend coming up. Have a 30th birthday meal tomorrow night, about 20 of us going so looking forward to that. Then Saturday, Ian is DJ ing at Stamford Bridge at another 30th birthday party and I have been invited..this is going to give me a great excuse to wear my new dress. i am looking forward to getting all dressed up, my best mate is going too so I think it may be a riot!!

Off shopping again with my credit card tomorrow, I used to really hate shopping, now I can't get enough of it!! don't really think hubby is too pleased:mad: Never mind, I will be earning again soon!!!1

Congrats on the job Toots - a huge well done - wine & champayne eh yehe!

can you believe the 100 days are almost up - I cannot believe it! So pleased with my weight loss over this time though and I can finally see my goals in sight.

Went for a complete change of hairstyle yesturday as I felt I needed to change something drastically :confused: so decided to have my hair dyed red. I am usually redish brown , but have been blonde for about a year (and getting blonder) so decided I would go back to red - not sure I like it this dark feel like a light bulb has been turned off on top of my head :confused: :crazy:

Also a new beauty spa has opened up near me which looks great - I have got a brochure and have decided that I am going to treat myself to some luxury treatments over the next few weeks., this will hopefully keep my spirits up whilst doing a few weeks on development.

What is really good that almost ALL of our group are going into developement, whihc is good as we all get on really well and it would've been hard saying goodbye to anyone.

anyway must dash & get off to work :(

Speak soon

Toots congratulations on the new job - sounds brilliant. And also big congrats on buying a Karen Millen dress - gorgeous :) You'll have to post a photo of you wearing it.

Sounds like you're in for a great weekend.

Cath

Back