Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Nightwolf, 28 November 2009.
Wondering what are you top 10 quick and easy meals for SW EE? (with recipes).
top 10...? dont think i can type the recipes for all of these!!!
1. Jacket with beans and cheese - quick and simple
2. Ham and cheese (hex a) omlette and sw chips
3. Roast chicken dinner (loads of free veggies)
4. Turkey mince bolognese - served with chille penne, sauce made with tinned toms in garlic and loads of herbs.
5. Gammon, Pineapple and SW wedges. (Pots with skins left on and loads of spices)
6. Mexican shephards pie (ex lean mince with toms, kidney beans, chilli powder, topped with mashed potato and cheese - served with salad.
7. Braised beef in the slow cooker with roast pots
8. Smash pizza topped with ham and pineapple and onion.
9. Piza topped chicken (recipe on sw site) seved with wedges, chips or rice.
10. Prawn stir fry with loads of lime wedges and noodles...
Think thats about it!!!
1. chilli con carni
2. chips chips and more chips
3. spag bowl
4. cooked breaky
5. pasta and sauce
6. jacket pot with various fillings
7. curry (made with a jar sauce, pref morrisons eat smart reduced tikka, 15 syns for whole jar)
8, cooked chicken from deli, with bbq sauce, bacon and cheese with salad..
10. ham egg and chippies
Too far into Xfactor to name 10 probs....but....
Mushy pea curry n wedges (start them in the micro, have a bath while their in the oven!)
Moroccan lamb in the slow cooker
pasta n sauce
the cheesy pesto sauce in the secret sauces book - lush!
soy glazed chilli stir fry beef
Separate names with a comma.