Top 3 Christmas Movies?

Cheb

Gold Member
It wouldn't be Christmas in our house without watching........

1. National Lampoon Christmas Vacation.

2. The Santa Clause.

3. Nightmare before Christmas.

1. A Christmas Carol...(me...love it:) )...baaah humbug!!

2. Santa Claus The Movie (me and my babies watch it:) )

3. The Posiedon Adventure.(why? dunno..just because it's ALWAYS ON.:p )

I have to watch a christmas carol every year. It's not christmas without it. I like the old one that was coloured later on though. Not the new one they did.

Not bothered about having to wath any others every year though but I do love the santa clause and rudolph the red nose reindeer

Willy Wonka - original... lurve it

My fair lady

scrooged

Ivy

Willy Wonka - original... lurve it

My fair lady

scrooged

Ivy

Ahhhhh Willy Wonka original. I love this film at any time Ivy.:)

Miracle on 34th street (2nd one!!)

Not bothered about anymore, just love this film, Always watch it on xmas eve x

Santa claus the movie....I remember scouring the shops in Dublin a couple of yrs ago to get it...took weeks but now I have it....I remember watching it every Christmas as a kid and now Chloe does too!!!

It's great, isn't it Kazz. My DD and me have watched it many times and I always still love to see her face when Santa sets off on Xmas Eve and the Reindeer run like crazy until they take off..:)

LOL....listen at me...I probably enjoy that bit more!! I'm looking forward to seeing my 3 year old watch it for the first time this Xmas. What am I like!!!!:D

Last edited:
:D ELF
:p POLAR EXPRESS
;) Charlie and the Chocolate factory

Ohhh....Polar Express...yes yes....gawd I'm getting carried away here and all nostalgic....:eek:

It's great, isn't it Kazz. My DD and me have watched it many times and I always still love to see her face when Santa sets off on Xmas Eve and the Reindeer run like crazy until they take off..:)

LOL....listen at me...I probably enjoy that bit more!! I'm looking forward to seeing my 3 year old watch it for the first time this Xmas. What am I like!!!!:D

I dont care wat anyone else says, it is defiantely the most magical film ever, in my opinion!! Christmas just isnt Christmas without it! Chloe is usually concerned about the toys breaking, and wants to know why she cant have a magic candy cane!!

Back