Top in Monsoon

poohbearmufc

Longing 2 b a yummy mummy
I am very determined, and I have seen a lovely top in monsoon I adore, so that is my target... I was going to buy it today to get into - size 14, but it was $50 and that is alot of money if it doesn't fit... should I be looking at it this way or should I buy it and have the physical target???

Has anyone else done this???

Love

I have to say I bought a lot of stuff in the sales after Xmas in Next in size 14 .. at the time I was struggling into 16s .. but now I am comfortably in them.

I tried them on every week to see how much closer they were to closing and now they slip up easily!!

For me it worked .. the motivation was there ... if you don't buy them, it's like saying you won't ever fit into it!!!

I bought some thing is smaller sizes. I wanted to at the start but I suppose I just wasn't sure enough I was going to manage to stick to this diet. As time's gone on though I feel more confident and after 3 weeks I went out and bought smaller sizes. I think that was me accepting that I'm in this for the long haul and I WILL do this.

I confess I bought a top when I started in a size14(I was a 20/22 when I started, now I'm a 16, I think I felt the same as Tiara, it was my way Of tellling myself that I could do it, and was going to do it.

Nikki

I'm the same 22/24 I think I will stride into monsoon tomorrow and pick up a 14 cos that is what I want to be, just a comfy 14!!! (unless u think I should get a 16???)

Im going shopping this week and plan to try and find something nice but cheap and cheerful in Primark, that way I havent spent to much as there stuff is very cheap but as long as its trendy and not from Evans thats all that matters!! Sarahxx.

I've done that too-I have 2 nice (cheap) black tops and a pair of trousers hanging on my wardrobe door for inspiration :)

i havent bought myself anything for ages, dont see the point in wasting my money. ive got a sack full of smaller clothes from before i had my baby si i am not buying anything until i get into them.

but go fotit size 14 itwillgive you something to aim for. you might not even have to lose all the weight you want to cozyou might fit into the size you want before hand. thats the best thing if you have a size to aim for sometimes it comes off in inches before the scales. i have those things

i have the same type of dilema
i will be having a party for my birthday this year, when i WILL be at target, i have seen a georgeous dress but don't know whether to go for a 14 or 12 ??

Lovely dress Pandora, where's it from? Been looking for a nice frock!

Yes definately the 12!!! You will be there no problem Sarahxx.

I know what you mean its a lot to pay out but if you really like it you must buy it, it will be something to aim to. I bought a designer t shirt for £35.00 sz 14 on Sunday because I knew it was me and that I wouldnt be able to get it later and this time I can picture me in it for my holidays. Sometimes you just have to.

Im also going to a Wedding in July and have been looking at
ideas for that, but I wont be buying that outfit until much later. Its so much fun now planning for clothes instead of
sacks!

Back