Topics in Development

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by SharonA_1970, 15 August 2007 Social URL.

1. SharonA_1970

SharonA_1970 Full Member

Lighter Life
    I went to my development class last night and was informed they are being done in four week blocks. Last night was week one and was "the Journey". Week 2 is The Ego States, Wk 3 The must/should/ought, Wk 3 Me activity.

I was just wondering what other peoples experiences are of these processes.
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. joh117

joh117 Full Member

Our development was literally people sat chatting there was no counselling or structure sounds good though what you have been told if your LLC embraces the development part of the programme

4. Ameythist

Ameythist Full Member

Although a bit hit and miss at times, I found development is more controlled by the group with the leader stood listening and writing our answers down. There is a lot of "discovering" yourself moments and a lot of thinking back to when you were younger and how food affected you in your family life. I have too be honest and say what I learned was very good, but not enough time is spent to justify the extra cost. I am in week 8 of development and of that had 4 proper sessions the rest of the time it was too busy, other commitments or only 10 minutes............I wait with anticipation too see what will happen next
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.