Tori_'s Weight Loss

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by Tori_, 20 July 2010 Social URL.

1. Tori_

Tori_ New Member

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi All,

I'm Tori and I've been doing Slimming World now since Sept 2009. My original start weight was 13st 7lbs, I did manage to drop to 11st 11 in march, however after the death of a close family member and lots of other rubbish that landed at the same time, I stopped and went back up to 12st 9.

Here's the dilemma, I start work at my dream job in Florida (at Disney World) on 19th October, and so my aim is to try and loose as much as possible (aiming for 37lbs, but will settle for 23lbs by then).

All help, recipes and words of encouragement are gratefully received!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Karen

Karen Serial Foodie!

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(6.96%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    Welcome to Minis, Tori. Sorry to hear that you have had some setbacks, its totally understandable. xx I hope you find the boards useful... im very jealous of the new job :D Good luck xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.