torture (food mentioned)

my OH keeps saying he doesn't like the idea of me not eating. it's not safe etc. etc.

bless, it's only coz he loves me! x

Oh but you are eating.......just not excess calories!

Tell him that you're probably getting more vitamins and minerals in a day than he gets in a week!

That is true unreal83-he lives on junk food and I am trying to get him to diet but he has no willpower and very low self esteem now so he comfort eats.

One day I will be in a position to help him. I will secretly put him on a diet hehe! x

When the time is right he will lose weight/eat healthy, whichever he needs to do.

I find myself thinking my O/H drinks too much, not so he's drunk every day but he just has got into a habit of having a pear cider every night which may seem ok but surely its not that healthy! But i tell myself as soon as he's ready he will stop - you just need to plant that seed and let them know that you're there for them.

On the other hand - waving Clusters in your face is very mean, but a good test of your willpower and what doesnt kill you makes you stronger - right!! xxx

and he just found some cadburys clusters in the cupboard and thought he would wave them around in front of me

Bah! If I tried that (not that I would :D) I'd be treated to a mood, and certain nocturnal activities would be withdrawn for an unspecified period of time :sigh:

he has just sat and ate 2 whole bags of clusters in front of me. arsehole!!! i hope he chokes on them

haha that could work, but wont help with the super high sex drive that comes with cd xx

is this a true side effect as i thought it was just me :p

is this a true side effect as i thought it was just me :p
:gimi:it appears to affect a large majority of us, although some say they get the reverse affect. xxx

hows it affected you jim lol

think i need to my hubby on cd lol:giggle:

You lot are naughty!

Unfortunately with Mrs L working nights she comes home nackered so I have to take my frustrations out on the Wii ;)

Hope my CDC isn't reading this lol, could be embarrasing on WI!

And on that note, I've just noticed the time and I've got to be up early to do a 500 mile drive with a 3 hour meeting in the middle... Night all :D

:4633:

My goodness Jim, I didn't know you could do 'that' with the wii ;) methinks I will have to find 'that' button pmsl!!!!!!!

My sex drive is thru the roof anyway, and to take my focus away from food I naturally think about the other pleasurable thing - sex! My poor husband is being treated to some very explicit text suggestions, which don't help him whilst at work lol and then he's too tired when he gets home, luckily I'm understanding, especially when he's laying in bed 'ready' but mind not willing :(

:sigh:

wow i really thought i had turned into some sex mad mental case well you have set my mind at ease now all i need to do is tune my husband in but his stressfull job is not helping at all. Sounds like i need to get a Wii aswell lol

I always say to myself if it smells nice 'well that smells good but so do flowers and we don't eat those'. Substitute something else that smells good if you like - cut grass, creosote, babies.

Haha, good advice but the smells like babies tickled me a bit lol...sorry

r.e sex so not happening for me lol no change :p

Back