Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Tostitos Salsa Con Queso

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by Leigh64, 13 November 2010 Social URL.

1. Leigh64

Leigh64 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st3.6lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13.2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5.5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4.4lb(2.79%)
    Diet:
    Back to SW tried 5:2
    I am following Slimming World from a 2006 UK book and live in Florida. My husband wants to make a dish that includes cheese salsa. It sounds lovely, but I have no clue of the syn value. Can anyone help? I can put all the info off the jar on here if need be. Thank you.:sigh:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Leigh64

Leigh64 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st3.6lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13.2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5.5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4.4lb(2.79%)
    Diet:
    Contents

Water, non fat milk, monteray jack cheese, vegetable oil, modified corn starch, diced tomatoes, jalapeno peppers, chilli peppers, red bell peppers, less than 2% (content) cheddar cheese.
    Calories of whole jar 520

4. Leigh64

Leigh64 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st3.6lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13.2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5.5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4.4lb(2.79%)
    Diet:
    Thank you, yes, the meal would be for 2 people, for 2 meals each, so 6.5 sins each time. Going to serve it with whole meal pasta (Healthy extra) tuna sweetcorn and tomatoes. Does that sound about right to you?:)

5. Leigh64

Leigh64 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st3.6lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13.2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5.5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4.4lb(2.79%)
    Diet:
    Oh I didn't realise that. Was doing red tomorrow. (It's for tomorrows dinner) Maybe I should go green and count tuna as healthy extra then? I appreciate your help.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.