Total Losses and Regains on Multiple CD Journeys

Big H

Silver Member
I have done CD on 4 previous occasions and am on day 3 of journey number 5. I just looked back at my charts to see how much weight in total I have lost and how much in total I have put on in between my CD Journeys.

Start Weight 22 Stone 8
Current Weight 17 Stone 6
Lowest Weight 15 Stone 4

In total I have lost 14 Stone 9 :eek: (205 pounds) and then gained a total of 9 Stone 4 (130 Pounds) that's quite scary. The upside is that I am still over 5 stone lighter than my heaviest, but I can't keep yoyoing like this!!

Anybody else got a similar story ?

Similar story for about 38 years (various diets)

Similar story for about 38 years (various diets)

Well the fact that you finally cracked it gives me some hope ;)

I can totally relate to this. I have lost and re-gained the same 3-4 stone on more occassions than I care to remember. However unlike you I am more or less right back at the beginning again so well done on keeping 5 stones off.

Jac

Hiya, I'm 4 stone lighter than my heaviest in my life but keep losing/gaining the other 4 stone . I'm determined to lose it permanently this time. I'm on day 5 restart and feel like death tonight. Hopefully Ketosis will kick in very soon x

I discovered vlcd s in 2005,I have been doing them on and off until this time which I have vowed is my last,I have lost the same 2 stone and regained it loads of times always giving up before goal.This time im determined to make it but absolutely panicking about keeping it all off

xx

Isn't it weird how the brain works because as far as I concerned, becasue I am 2 stome heavier than my lightest I percieve myself as having put on 2 stone. What I should be doing is saying I am 5 stone lighter than my heaviest and therefore I have lost 5 stone. My brain just can't do that though

Back