Total Panic this morning

becciharland

My battery has ran out on my scales.....Was working fine last night before bed...... OH said there was a err on it..... I told him he had just put on weight and broke it hehehe
I dashed to the garage a couple doors up to see if they had a flat battery but no :( Been looking around the house for a spare from something else. Gutted :(

It's not really a panic is it?
Just wait until you go to the shop and then replace the battery. You can always get weighed tomorrow!!!

becciharland said:
My battery has ran out on my scales.....Was working fine last night before bed...... OH said there was a err on it..... I told him he had just put on weight and broke it hehehe
I dashed to the garage a couple doors up to see if they had a flat battery but no :( Been looking around the house for a spare from something else. Gutted :(

Do you not go to group in Rhyl anymore? If so, you don't need to worry about scales at home x

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

Sorry me being melodramatic......... I always weigh every morning and every night, i like to record highs and lows.... I find it really keeps my head in the game........ I know if is different for everyone and not everyone is the same......
Feeling lost without my weigh in this morning..... Maybe there is a "AA" type group i could join for my obsession?? :):):):)

Sorry for the state of panic ;)

(Off to give myself a slap lol)

lol...I'm the same. It's almost like a need to get on and just check. I've tried not to but then I just wonder all day

Every morning and night?? Eek!!!
Do you go to group as well?
It might do you good to break the habit hun ;-)

I cam sympathise and u confessed all to my horrified consultant the other night that I have this ritual of weighing morning & night I just can't help myself :( she threatened to come to my house and take my scales away lol

Hour 8 in the Becci house - still no scales, need to go for batteries later on way back from the gym :(

lol

Sorry me being melodramatic......... I always weigh every morning and every night, i like to record highs and lows.... I find it really keeps my head in the game........ I know if is different for everyone and not everyone is the same......
Feeling lost without my weigh in this morning..... Maybe there is a "AA" type group i could join for my obsession?? :):):):)

Sorry for the state of panic ;)

(Off to give myself a slap lol)

Brace yourself......:copon:....just kidding!!

Everyone has thier own ways, if weighing morning and night is your thing, I think thats ok (not recomended for everyone though!!). If you losing weight and your feeling healthy than thats cool..:cool:

My only obsession is this site. And my inability to contain my opinions when I know they are not welcome!

Well i have just got back from Pilates and Zumba with some new batteries Bad news it is looking like there is a big fault and as soon as i jump on the scales it says Err..... Now either its telling me i've put on 3 stone and i need to get off cause ill break it or its say "Err what you doing back on me again!!....go away"????

Either way i think i will have to get a new set :(

RIP Scales :(

becciharland said:
Well i have just got back from Pilates and Zumba with some new batteries Bad news it is looking like there is a big fault and as soon as i jump on the scales it says Err..... Now either its telling me i've put on 3 stone and i need to get off cause ill break it or its say "Err what you doing back on me again!!....go away"????

Oh no that's terrible news :( hope you get a new friend very soon

thankyou for perking up my evening, made me giggle!! Maybe as you have managed a whole day without them, this could be the first day of many!! :scale:

I weigh every morning, I find it keeps me focused! It's not for everyone but I find it helpful. I do try not to daily, im weaning myself off. Every other day this week then every 3 days next week:/

I dont think its a prob weighing yourself that often unless it effects your mood, if I saw a gain I would feel down so I dont weigh myself often

Back