Total Passion Killer but .....

I think Ive got a dropped bottom ! lol xx

oh ye notin worse when u need to go toilet

I beg to differ! Try getting out of an all in one ski suit when it's freezing cold and you're trying not to drop the sleeves into the open (French) loo that you are squatting over........I used to suffer from IBS too!

oh god u poor think how did u do it??

With difficulty! And the next time that I needed new ski gear I bought separates, not as flattering as the all in one but altogether preferable to having pee on your sleeves or worse:eek:

I've already ordered. I know you can get cheaper, as I had a look around first, but these ones you can customise to how you want them, not only pattern, but whether you want feet, mittens, pockets, zip pockets, how long the zip is - at front or back, etc. I don't mind paying out for something that will be quality and last a looong time ;) I'm sure it will outlive Primark's £10 ones lol. Even when I shrink out of mine, it should still be wearable as length will stay same and I'll just have more fabric to snuggle in :)

xx
haha i want!
I think iv seen these on line, i customised some and they priced up at £100!! :eek: i added mits hood zip and feet and had sheep all over them lol think i will wait till i get smaller and look around the shops. hope they keep you warm through winter. haha

Back