Total Restart Diary

so close!! not sure how i'll do this week, eatings been up and down but think I'm under my weekly syns so should be OK. i feel completely rubbish at the min, but managing to not take it out on the food.

Sorry to hear your not feeling good ((hugs)) stay positive you will get that 1lb off this week that will be sure to cheer you up hun x

1lb ON last night...cue a stupid chocolate binge. eughhhhh. I have been super super busy at work again this week (was meant to be a quiet one!) and I think 3 weeks of 70-90 waking hours a week plus 5 nights is taking its toll. I'm exhausted, unenthusiastic about my diet and feeling very lazy. Thursday was the zenith; I didn't eat until 4pm as was covering a last minute shift and there is nothing vegan and slimming world friendly in the local 'shop' plus i never have an appetite when I'm busy/stressed. then i went to get something to eat before weigh in and before i knew it, there was hcocolate and biscuits in my face. then bread rolls and hummus :( put on a pound, then got home and ate more chocolate...this extended into friday. felt sick friday night so wrote a meal plan and today has been much better :)

Just done a 2 hour stint on the allotment and its reallt picked up my mood. Got to go back to work for 6, but only working until tomorrow morning, then I have 2 days off!! Food has been much better today, I'm not sure I can scrape back all the Syns i ate yesterday but I can limit the damage. I'm meeting with old uni mates tomorrow for drinks too, so it could be a minefield. Think I'll take £20 with me and when it runs out, it runs out! Won't take my debit card etc. going to do lots of exercise on my days off, and fingers crossed the damage isn't too bad next week. Hopefully I can get back down to 12 and a half stone before xmas, then i'm off on me travels :)

Thank you all for yoru support it means the world. I have been so busy I haven't even had time to come on here (plus my mobile now refuses to use the 'normal' site and only the mobile version which I think is a pain in the bum!) and i think it makes all the difference writing ideas and food on here. Makes me face what I've had to eat!

After i'm back from travels in Jan I think I will start from basics - food diary to the consultant etc. Will have 5 weeks to really get focused before I go to Malaysia for 3 weeks, that will be a big challenge but hopefully I can reduce the damage or even lose whilst i'm there (I lost when I was in India and I did nothing but eat curry, breads and drink beer!!)

Now to try and find a group that is open on xmas eve so I can get my last weigh in of 2013 :)

1lb ON last night...cue a stupid chocolate binge. eughhhhh. I have been super super busy at work again this week (was meant to be a quiet one!) and I think 3 weeks of 70-90 waking hours a week plus 5 nights is taking its toll. I'm exhausted, unenthusiastic about my diet and feeling very lazy. Thursday was the zenith; I didn't eat until 4pm as was covering a last minute shift and there is nothing vegan and slimming world friendly in the local 'shop' plus i never have an appetite when I'm busy/stressed. then i went to get something to eat before weigh in and before i knew it, there was hcocolate and biscuits in my face. then bread rolls and hummus :( put on a pound, then got home and ate more chocolate...this extended into friday. felt sick friday night so wrote a meal plan and today has been much better :)

Just done a 2 hour stint on the allotment and its reallt picked up my mood. Got to go back to work for 6, but only working until tomorrow morning, then I have 2 days off!! Food has been much better today, I'm not sure I can scrape back all the Syns i ate yesterday but I can limit the damage. I'm meeting with old uni mates tomorrow for drinks too, so it could be a minefield. Think I'll take £20 with me and when it runs out, it runs out! Won't take my debit card etc. going to do lots of exercise on my days off, and fingers crossed the damage isn't too bad next week. Hopefully I can get back down to 12 and a half stone before xmas, then i'm off on me travels :)

Thank you all for yoru support it means the world. I have been so busy I haven't even had time to come on here (plus my mobile now refuses to use the 'normal' site and only the mobile version which I think is a pain in the bum!) and i think it makes all the difference writing ideas and food on here. Makes me face what I've had to eat!

After i'm back from travels in Jan I think I will start from basics - food diary to the consultant etc. Will have 5 weeks to really get focused before I go to Malaysia for 3 weeks, that will be a big challenge but hopefully I can reduce the damage or even lose whilst i'm there (I lost when I was in India and I did nothing but eat curry, breads and drink beer!!)

Now to try and find a group that is open on xmas eve so I can get my last weigh in of 2013 :)

Bloody hell id be wiped out after all those working hours too - its gotta mess with your body clock :-( If your back on it today you can at least limit the damage hun. There is bound to be a WI somewhere on xmas eve for you. Ah not long now to your travels have a blast. A fresh start in Jan sounds like it could be just the thing.

Keep us updated before you head off on your travels chick x

Aww will do love. have a few meals out/events etc before xmas so I'm not holding up my hopes for any losses, but if I can minimise it by being good inbetween then that's what I'll try. I still haven't had a mince pie yet!!! and i want one, but I can't just have one as you have to buy the bloody packet of 6 to get vegan ones. Will buy some on xmas eve and enjoy them, then when i come back to the UK xmas will be finished and time to stop gorging lol.

Yeah I feel so tired, I've done long weeks before but not 3 on the trot, its really taken its toll on me. But next week is quieter, and the week after even better...then a week off :) only 11 days til my holiday, which is keeping me going at the min!

Ah see mince pies dont bother me - unless theyre wrapped in pastry with gravy and chips lol .

aww 11 days will fly over. We all deserve a treat at xmas :D

I'm not usually fussed about Xmas - I usually do a 72 hour shift so other people can be at home on Xmas eve, day and Boxing Day. This year I'm on call Xmas eve until 10pm but then off to have the morning in London with me mum (first Xmas at home in 3 years!!!) then off to heathrow at 6pm ! Busy day but worth it. I really really need this holiday, my job is really stressing me out I can feel it in my body, a week in the sun without a care in the world is just the medicine. Will give me space to figure out what to do about this situation and how to do it :) then only 5 weeks of work until I go to Asia, yayyyy x

I was feeling tired just reading your work schedule, sounds like a break is just what the doctor is ordering right now! I was in a similar situation in August, been working silly hours on a project and my boss asked if I wanted an extra few days off so we grabbed a last minute in Egypt and it was bliss, sunshine has some pretty amazing powers :D

Oh wow last minute trip sounds amazing!! I've done around 200 waking hours in the last 3 weeks alone (plus 13 nights I think) so I'm exhausted. Day off today and there's a mate who works for the same company but another house who is looking for extra work, so I've given her some of my shifts next week so I can chill. I have so much stuff to do!!! Basically today and tomorrow are my last days to chill out in the UK this year so need to be productive and not sit about watching documentaries on youtube *ahem*

Ggreat day yesterday - much more focused. Didn't snack at all, just kept myself busy and out of harms (or food's!) way. Hoping for the same today although I'm off out for some drinks with mates this afternoon/eve so am gonna have an early dinner and try to minimise damage from booze. I do feel like I've put on weight, I can feel it in my clothes. Oh well!!

10 days until sunshine yayyyyy

Have a lovely afternoon with your mates hun u deserve it. Giving away the shifts sounds like a good idea to me :) 10 days yayyyy that will fly

Well I'm feeling surprisingly non hungover this morning which is a relief :) Had a lovely evening, although I did drink 5 naughty drinks and then stopped off for chips and salad in pitta on the way home :/ so not a great day for the diet, but oh well! Going to try to stick to 10 syns a day now until xmas eve. Deffo gonna have a gain this Thursday but maybe I can get a loss next week before I go away? Fingers crossed :)

Hi! I miss you! Hope all is well <3

Happy new year!

Happy new year everyone!!!

Annnd that was a lovely holiday. With a cheeky 8lbs on !!! But I really, really enjoyed myself and had lots of R&R, much needed. Still got 2 days off work, am going to get back on plan from tomorrow morning now I've done some food shopping :) Looking forward to it actually!

I'm now back in the 13s so hoping to get down to 12 stone 7lbs before my hols in Feb, fingers crossed eh. Hope you are all well and am looking forward to reaching target with you all this year ;)

Good day on an yesterday finished up at 13.5 syncs for the day.

today has been good too, although I'm in the mood for chocolate so am having to bite my lip and not gorge haha. Went to Starbucks while I was in the city earlier and had a black coffee resisted the naughty stuff, although I did have sugar as I hate artificial sweeteners. Then had a little nibble of chocolate when out shopping am going to count it as 3 syncs, which brings me to 8 so far for today. Lovely dinner planned for tonight then back to work tomorrow :( bluer ghoshbluer ghosh

Back