Total Restart Diary

Thanks ladies :)

I'm going to try and get down to 11 stone eventually, and take it from there. I'll probably go down to 10.7st or maybe lower but I'm not too sure how it will look will have to see how it feels when i get there.

Booking flights today!!! woohooo 2 holidays in 2 months :D There's a LOT of travelling up and down to make it happen with work shifts etc but it will be worth it :)

Had a long walk yesterday into the city to get my new passport sorted, ate well yesterday. Am trying to just have 10 syns or under a day at the min, managed it yesterday, weighing in at 8. Today should be nice also X

2lbs off tonight :) happy days!!

aiming for 3 tomorrow which is do-able providing my ribs don't give me too much hassle. That will get me my three and a half stone award :) am going away in February on holiday so I'm going to aim to be 11stone 7lbs. 17lbs to go :)

squat challenge is a 30 day thing which starts low and builds up. Today has been a rest day, I'm not looking forward to seeing how many there are for tomorrow!!! Managed to do about 40 minutes of gardening before my ribs gave way spent most of the day in bed after that except to weigh. Now back at work on my 6th night out of 7on, it's been my longest stint in a while and I'm drained but it's plain sailing from now.

Well done on your 2 off hun thats brill. You will get that 17 off for Feb just keep doing what your doing x

I'm hoping so, although i tend to lose around 4lb a month on average so not got my hopes too high!

Had a little binge on saturday, feel a right wally about it now! did a big shop yesterday and got some lovely food in, now i am well stocked with nice grub and looking forward to the week's food.

Am just waiting for some money to clear and then I'm booking plane tickets out of the UK!! Exciting times :D So feeling super motivated to get this weight moving, Even to be in the 11's before I get away would be a real achievement. Would mean I'd lost 4 stone since I was last in asia :)

Ooooo super exciting booking flights - were still trying to decide if we can afford to go away next year, I want the whole house decorating ( its 3 storey), I want a new car ( that will have to wait), I would love some new clothes ( that actually fit) - not much to ask lol.

4st loss will be amazing you can do it.

Haha! Yeah there's a lot I want to do but most of my interest lay in going away. I am off to the Oman on Boxing Day too, then to Abu Dhabi for new year..flights being paid for but I need to pay for diesel down to heathrow and park my van there for a week which will be about £150 all in :eek: going to drive to London and back 3 times in a week over Xmas as my shifts won't budge!!! What a pain, but oh well., such is life. It's going to be a very expensive few months, but at least my wages can back me up after having worked absolutely horrendous shifts the last few months. There is loads of annual leave left for people to take too so it's overtime central until April. Time to get saving as I'm hoping to go to India next winter :)

Sounds like a fab time is to be had. Im living in hope that we can afford a holiday next year :D OH wants to go back to Mexico but I want to try somewhere different.

Daughter rang me earlier, they just got back from 3 days in Vienna she said it was amazing, they went for the Xmas markets, they visited the oldest zoo in europe, they went on the oldest ferris wheel and went to see the show with the famous Lippizzaner horses. They are back 24 days then fly to New York for 4 days, then in January theyre off to Thailand - proper jet setters lol

Haha she sounds like me :) I'm forever leaving this island, however possible! Been abroad 3 times already this year (1 was 'work) . Mind you it's about all I do though, I don't bother to decorate the house, wear nice clothes, get my hair/nails done etc, all my money goes on my camper van (for European holidays and festival life) and flights out of the uk :) I wish it was still safe to drive further afield, I'd happily drive to India but it's not doable these days. Am planning on driving to Istanbul at some point which is about the furthest you can go without incurring crazy import tax and insurance fees.

Mexico sounds amazing, I've not done much of the Americas, never been to South America. I have awful vertigo so I've been quite put off going due to lots of dodgy airlines and mountains with steep tracks/trails!! One day I'll go though. Could never do Macau pichu!

My son in law has done it lol he said it was amazing. He has toured and worked all over before settling down.

I loved Mexico its the furthest ive ever travelled - I fancy Cuba too :D

Oooooh! I'd love to do the Caribbean. Problem is I like budget travelling and getting on random buses and seeing where they go. From what I've heard the Caribbean isn't too cheap which is a shame I'll go one day, when I have enough money. I once went to South East Asia for 6 weeks with £300, had a whale of a time sleeping on the beach :)

Your certainly more adventurous than me lol I like my creature comforts. We usually go all inclusive. Our trip to Mexico was done cheaply but only because both daughter and son in law work for BA and they gave us a pair of business class tickets for free and she managed to get our hotel massively discounted. So for 10 days including spending money I think it cost us £1500 for the 2 of us which isnt bad considering we flew in luxury x

Niiiice! That sounds amazing. I've never gone all inclusive, I find sunbathing/beaches a little boring, plus its soooo expensive! But I can imagine it would be nice to do if you really wanted a week off from everything. My problem is I never stop/sit down/rest so i get fidgety after a day or so. i always need to be doing something, especially if there are things to do. I am sure I could be convinced to have a lazy week in the carribean though ;) especially if there are cocktails!

Lol I lay by the pool or the beach, OH is the fidgety one he likes to go walking, site seeing and pub finding lol.

All inclusive is fab - food and drink on tap, brought to your sun lounger cant be bad eh lol.

Had a good weekend, although food & drink hasn't been ideal. Back on it from tomorrow, and hoping to minimise damage. No pain yesterday which was lovely considering i was up for 25 hours working and such, so hopefully I've turned a corner. now off to work, got 6 24 hour shifts to do over the next 8 days, is going to be hard work!! but i'll keep thinking forward to my holidays to keep me going :)

Yes let's hope so. I can tell today is a drain already I'm on with the moaning champion of the UK who's already had a swipe at me going away at Xmas and has done nothing but moan all morning also he hasn't done an awful lot of work :( arghhhhhhh

Is a guy!!! Person we look after was playing up all day so didn't do much apart from be on edge all day waiting for something to happen. I'm now in bed and both of them are asleep so I'm enjoying time to myself :) do it all over again tomorrow except I'm on with someone wicked will get loads done :)

food has been ok today lots of super free, tomorrow will be good too except I left my scales at home so can't measure my hex b's but will just have to guesstimate. I'm at work until Tuesday afternoon now as someone's called in sick there is no one else who can cover Tuesday morning!!

Gonna restart the 30 day squat challange tomorrow as I'm pAin free again now and in a much better state to exercise. Fingers crossed it lasts I have a docs appointment pre booked for next week just in case, I'm running low of oainkillers :)

Binge today :( Been a mega long shift at work (been there since sunday night!!!) am now at home for the evening but back tomorrow. eughhhh I'm so tired and feeling very knackered after such a long shift. haven't stopped eating since yesterday evening!

Back