Total Restart Diary

Good on ya resisting the bad stuff boo to work :-( it killed me getting up yesterday at 6am lol

Any pics from your jollies?

Glad to hear you had a lovely break! I think a gain is always worth it if you can look back on what caused it and smile. I am pretty sure I will gain in Thailand but it will be worth it - I love Thai food :D

I have cakey-pangs......and I have a yule log that needs eating but I must resist..........

Argh another crap week, gained 1.5lbs. I ate cake, chocolate, biscuits, you name it! Had a good talking to by my consultant last night and it was the first time I've been able to stay to group for about a month, and I really needed it. Had a chocolate binge yesterday and some cashews accidentally fell onto my plate at dinner, oops! But today, I've been much more focused - and have had my first proper day on plan in ages.

Am hoping to continue to be 100% on plan until I go to Malaysia which is under 3 weeks away! eeeek :D I am hoping I'll lose some weight whilst I'm on holiday too, I'll be going to the rainforest for some trekking as well as doing lots of walks and possibly some swimming if I head to the coast. food wise I won't be eating perfect food, but the real danger foods for me (chocolate, sweets, bread) are all a no-go in asia - the chocolate has stuff in it to stop it melting which makes it taste vile IMO, bread goes stale very quickly, and finding sweet stuff that is suitable for vegans is difficult. I used to lose weight when I stayed out there when I was younger so fingers crossed I can do this again.

Breakfast - blueberries, plum, pineapple, grapes, soya yogurt (2)
Lunch - butternut squash and sweet potato soup (2.5) & HEXB roll
Dinner - Veggie shepherds pie with carrot, sweetcorn, purple sprouting broccoli, green beans, mangetout and peas.
Snacks - HEXB cereal bar, HEXA chocolate oat milk, hot chocolate (2), cherries.

Boo to the gain love :-( You could have at least 7lbs off in 3 weeks if you have 100% days. You can do it, one day at a time. Try planning ahead I know its not always easy due to work etc but it does help x

Wow is it only 3 weeks now! We have like 11 days and I just realised I need to start organising and charging my camera equipment ready - eek!

It sounds like 1.5 gain wasn't too bad considering, am sure that will fall off within a week of being on plan anyway! Hope you wouldn't mind sharing some pics when you get back? Especially as we are flying into KL but get to see nothing of the country :(

Miss you!

Hey everyone, haven't been on here much :( working like a dog, been really not very well and to top it off had some really sad news the other day. So it has been a rough few weeks but I'm feeling a little bit better and looking forward to 24 days off from work/life/home. Have been busy trying to get stuff ready for starting my own business in spring as a self employed gardener, hopefully getting away from care work!! So much to sort though, and I'm going on hols in 10 days. The plan is to get stuff done out there (business cards, flyers, etc) as it will be much cheaper :) just need to design a logo and flyers, eeeek!

Lost 3 lb this week which was a shock :) thurs and fri I ate like a pig; sandwiches, crisps, chocolate. But I had a lot going on and was on the road which is a vulnerable place to be when your on slimming world and a vegan! Am hoping for a maintain next week although that might be a bit ambitious. Fingers crossed eh!

Hope you are all well. Will share some snaps when I'm home for sure :)

@jodie - KL is ace if you want any tips/insider knowledge, let me know, I have spent many a year there :)
X

Well done on the fab loss this week chick. Sorry to hear you had sad news and are having a rough time lately. Your strong and will overcome it. I bet your really excited for your hols?

Would love to see pics when your back. Good luck for the week ahead x

Eugh turns out I have a suspected UTI. Which is bad news as i only have one kidney, so I'm on antibiotics, which have make me ill But, I'm plowing through. Off on hols in 2 days, am dreading the mission down to london and getting to heathrow with 3 massive bags whilst ill during a tube strike. Hopefullly these tablets will work and I'll be feeling much better once I'm chilling on hols on thursday :)

Hi - been looking for your diary and now I find you are in Malaysia. Have a great time and will catch up with you when you get back.

Hope all is well!

Hey ladies :) Got back a few days ago, holiday was fab and just what I needed. My health is feeling much better too although the more time I spend in the UK the more I realise its the cold and damp (and stress from work) that is making me ill. So got a lot of thinking to do about the future really and how I can change my situation so I can be happy and healthy all the time :)

I have put on a lot of weight!!!! Now back at 13 stone 6 which means I've put on a stone pretty much, whilst I've been in hospital and on holiday :( finding it hard to focus, but tomorrow is the day - I haven't got a car at the min so can't get to the shops...but going to borrow OH's car tonight to do a good shop, write out meal plans, and start from scratch. I need it !!

Yayyy welcome back hun - glad you had a fab time, its good to see you back, but booo to the UK weather making you feel rubbish.

Take one day at a time, it will take some getting back into! Once your in back in the zone that will come back off and more besides xx

I'm glad to see you back on here! Glad it went so well!!!! <3

Early weigh in tonight, and a lovely 3.5lbs off :D

Am going to aim to get back to 13 stone this month so that's put me in good stead, although I have gigs this weekend and next weekend which means eating on the road. Lets see how that goes ;)

Well done on a great loss and glad the break did you good too, it sounded like you needed it before you went!

Ive spent half hour this morning reading my Thailand book about the far southern islands, how I wish I could book!

Come back! :(

I'm back!!!!

Sorry everyone! I was in France for a week and have been very busy at work. my arthritis is really playing up too so its painful typing on my phone/ipad. (I know, i'm 28 right and I sound like an old dear!)

I've had a mad, mad year so far. Mostly good, apart from I just can't get focused on my diet. I last for about 2 days then I go crazy. I've had enough now though, and am hoping I can last longer this time. Hovering just over 13 stone again, so at least I haven't put it all back on! I have a very busy summer coming up, with gigs/festivals/weddings pretty much every weekend now until the end of September, so its going to be an absolute minefield. I'm determined to push on though, and minimise the gains and maybe even lose during summer. Just in the next 8 weeks i'm going to bristol, southampton, london twice, sweden, glastonbury, sheffield, plus 4 weddings during that time. Phew!

hope you are all well :)

I am hoping to go back to my previous method of posting my food up.

Todays eats:

Brunch - 5x hash browns (8), bbq sauce (2), 2x linda macartney sausages, fried mushrooms, garlic and onion.
Snack - cereal bars, chocolate caramel (2), berries
Dinner - new potatos, soya sausages, carrots, green beans, mangetout, peas, broccoli, ketchup (1)

Today hasn't been that great, but I've just been out and done a massive shop so my fridge and cupboards are FULL of fresh food and free foods. Am going to write up a meal plan tonight for the next few days and take it slow.

Next week I am taking the lad I support on holiday, I'm doing the mon-weds of the holiday and it sounds like everyone gorges on food!!! I think I'll partake in a curry one night (can keep that kind of on plan anyway) and will take in my own breakfast and lunches, and have the odd treat if we're out. i don't want to put too much pressure on myself yet as i really have got some awful habits back and I want to be careful i don't go back there.

Back