Total Solution Alia's Fight the Fat Journey

Well done! That's another fab loss you'll be at goal in no time:)

Wow Alia, that's absolutely incredible, what a result! See all that hard work and willpower is paying off!

Thank you ladies just need to get through today now x

WOW! That's amazing! I bet you feel like you can walk on clouds!

Oh my days how lovely has the weather been today. The BBQ was great and it was nice having my mum over. I'm a bit of a hermit really, don't venture out as much as I should, hope to change that as the pounds melt away. Again I did not touch a single bit of food even if the burgers and sausages looked amazingly good.

I've only had my bar today and not enough water so going to get some down me and have a shake.

off to clean up the mess, grrrrrr I did nt eat but Im cleaning up. I dont actually mind it to be honest, I have a touch of OCD so like things to be just so.

TTFN
Alia x

Brilliant loss well done xxx

Wow Alia :D
That is a great loss :D
And yes, your hermit ways will start to deminish, as the weight drops off ;)
I am very chuffed that you got through your BBQ today too :D
Well done :D

Cleaning up will burn up a few calories ;)
The manfriend(my OH) says, you have to find the joy in every job, so, thats what I would say the joy is in that job :p :D
I now have an urge to tidy my kitchen too :D;)

Wow Alia :D
That is a great loss :D
And yes, your hermit ways will start to deminish, as the weight drops off ;)
I am very chuffed that you got through your BBQ today too :D
Well done :D

Cleaning up will burn up a few calories ;)
The manfriend(my OH) says, you have to find the joy in every job, so, thats what I would say the joy is in that job :p :D
I now have an urge to tidy my kitchen too :D;)

That is one of the ways my weight and declining health has made me so down and depressed. I am a cleanaholic, I make no excuses, I used to get up at 3 or 4 am in the summer to hang my washing out and make sure everything was spotless. As I got bigger my ability to continue that has become less which has attributed to my depression. Dont get me wrong, as a woman of 31 + stones I am still able to do stuff, just not as much as I would like. Hec I even find getting up from the couch an ordeal these days. I see things in the house I find unacceptable and cant wait to get it spick and span again. My husband and mum say I am paranoid cause its already uber clean but I pick faults..... I actually enjoy cleaning, I love to keep busy with it, those days are just out of reach but with each pound off I get a pound closer to being able to do the things I want to do.

BTW i did not clean up, hubby told me to sit down and him and my 17 year old daughter are doing it :D

Last edited:
Omg I am so cold I can't even begin to explain. My hands and feet are like ice and I am practically shivering. I've just come out of a boiling hot shower and am wrapped up in bed under my thick duvet and I still can't get warm!

My best friend or wifey as I call her is starting Exante tomorrow along with my second oldest daughter. Neither of them are big, just probably need to lose a stone or two each. Wifeys packs have not arrived yet so I have lent her what she needs to get on with till hers do x

Last edited:
That is one of the ways my weight and declining health has made me so down and depressed. I am a cleanaholic, I make no excuses, I used to get up at 3 or 4 am in the summer to hang my washing out and make sure everything was spotless. As I got bigger my ability to continue that has become less which has attributed to my depression. Dont get me wrong, as a woman of 31 + stones I am still able to do stuff, just not as much as I would like. Hec I even find getting up from the couch an ordeal these days. I see things in the house I find unacceptable and cant wait to get it spick and span again. My husband and mum say I am paranoid cause its already uber clean but I pick faults..... I actually enjoy cleaning, I love to keep busy with it, those days are just lut of reach but with each pound off I get a pound closer to being able to do the things I want to do.

BTW i did not clean up, hubby told me to sit down and him and my 17 year old daughter are doing it :D

Maybe obsessing about the cleaning was the thing you could control ?
I dont know Alia, but maybe as you lose weight, and more options in life become open to you, your cleaning compultion will ease ?
There is sooo much scope out there for you :D

Oh, and you are no longer a 31+ stone woman ;) :D
Or indeed, a 30+ stone woman :D:D:D

Maybe obsessing about the cleaning was the thing you could control ?
I dont know Alia, but maybe as you lose weight, and more options in life become open to you, your cleaning compultion will ease ?
There is sooo much scope out there for you :D

Oh, and you are no longer a 31+ stone woman ;) :D
Or indeed, a 30+ stone woman :D:D:D

i hope so hun, i have wasted so much of my life. Im picturing summer next, i hope then to have lost a load of pounds and actually enjoying a stroll around the park or chasing the kids in the playground

Last edited:
Ah woke up at 5am to bright sunshine, going to get washing on the line today. I was actually feeling a little hungry when i woke up but on the Evian now and no longer feel hungry.

So yesterday I tried 2 different things and they were both rank! First I had got all excited by having my coffee with a spoon of vanilla powder in it and it nearly knocked me sick :sick: I was so disappointed, safe to say I wont be doing that again.

in the evening i was freezing, I mean like cold right through to my bones :cold: so tried a shake as a hot chocolate and it was thick and glupy, something else I will never be doing again.

on the plus side, i made the peach ice tea and it needs a few little tweaks but it was rather nice sitting in the sun with a jug of that beside me.

my bestie is starting today, I'm expecting lots of texts haha she makes me laugh so much

TTFN
Alia x

I waffle too much!

That peach tea sounds nice! I was gonna try the vanilla in the coffee today, rethinking it now lol. I've never fancied trying the chocolate as a hot chocolate. Maybe only half of it as a hot chocolate would make it less gloopy? What about trying the peach tea as a hot drink if you're still cold? That might be quite nice! What about green tea? I love green tea, and just remembered I have some. Can't believe I forgot to have some lol. It also tastes nice iced. Gonna make a batch of that today, thanks for reminding me! And NO you don't waffle too much! It's your diary! Haha. I feel I waffle too much in my diary too lol x

I quite like the chocolate made hot sometimes, I do it with the stick blender and add a bit more water than for a shake so it's not so thick and gloopy.

I quite like the chocolate made hot sometimes, I do it with the stick blender and add a bit more water than for a shake so it's not so thick and gloopy.

I may try that then and see if its any better

Hi Alia, Loving your story!! I've just started, am on Day 2 and I would love to be as successful as you at it!!! Keep up the good work!

I'm feeling so hungry today, my stomach is growling at me. I'm not tempted to eat anything though just getting used to the rumble in my belly. Its so loud I hate to think whats going on in there, sounds like world war 3. I've just been keeping myself busy all day, pottering around doing bits and pieces to take my mind off my tummy. I even picked up my book that i had started whilst on holiday but not finished.

I'm missing my porridge. That really seems to help me, it is like a good substantial meal compared to the shakes, cant believe I let myself run out - seriously hoping the arrive tomorrow cause I think this is one reason I am feeling more hungry.

Need to get on got dinner to cook, school books to read, washing to fold, showers to give, stories to read, kitchen to clean and my shower before I can relax in the evening!

Hi Alia, Loving your story!! I've just started, am on Day 2 and I would love to be as successful as you at it!!! Keep up the good work!

Hey Vixter day 2 was a hard one for me and day 5 but after that it has got better now and its become habit and normal. I've a huge amount of weight to loose and I know it wont continue to fall off like it has done but its given me such a good start that I'm determined to keep at it. Take one day at a time and it will become easier than you imagined. I see you are going to Turkey for your holiday - I have just come back and it was how awful the flight was and that I was not able to do much there that made me realise I really need to do something drastic x

Back