Total Solution Alia's Fight the Fat Journey

Just finished working and about to have my last shake of the day, got a challenging day tomorrow, off to Oldham to see one of my two best friends, who ive persuaded to start Exante but her packs are not with her yet - we always take the kids to a play area and have a meal so i need to stay strong. I dont normally leave to come back to leeds till around 9 at night as we dont get to see each other often so we make the most of it.

im going to take a shake and a bar to cover me and will have my last shake once I get home. Got a bottle of Evian in the freezer so it stays cold all day and also take my boullion so im totally prepared for the whole day

hi hun, you've been working hard today! Have a lovely day tomorrow xx

Enjoy your day out

Love reading your diary! Enjoy your day tomorrow!

Thank you ladies x

so its 2.37am and hubby woke me up coming in, noisy bugger he is and this is a major danger time for me. If ever i woke up in the night i would always start snacking, thats total madness is nt it but i have a cupboard in my room and it would be full of every kind of treat going. Dam i must have consumed a huge amount of calories on crap every day. Exante costs a little over £25 a week, i could spend that on crap in a store in one day so this plan is actually saving me pennies.

my whole family are rebelling haha I do the shopping and cause I'm not buying stuff I wild want to eat, there is no way as near to the amount of crap in my cupboards and cause the Hunster is doing it too, there is even less. There will be riots in my house soon.

So here I am luing in bed and my 2 year has a cold so shes snoring for Britain and hubby is at it too, how i get sleep god only knows. My bedroom is like piccadilly circus at night. Hana still sleeps with us, put her in her bed and not even 5 minutes later she is back. My 5 year old ends up with us several times a night, its a free for all, thank god for my super kingsize bed.

I'm waffling, I'm good at that, so at the possibility of boring you all to tears I'm going to log off

TTFN

Alia x

lol you poor thing, book yourself into a luxury hotel for a peaceful nights sleep on your own!! Have a lovely day hun xx

Hi,
Started last week, and have been reading your diary avidly - you are amazing! Having to look after 7 kids and keep your willpower is fantastic! We have a "treat cupboard" which is usually overflowing, and if I am honest, this if for my benefit, not my son's. So that has decreased in size since last week, and I am just buying food for my boy with a restricted amount of "treats" for the week.

Used to stop off at the shop pretty much every night on the way home from school/work and buy bad food (and wine). Was easily spending at least an extra £30-£40 on crap. So we are losing weight and saving money - bargain.

Hope you have a good day, after your sleep disturbed night.

Exelante
xx

lol you poor thing, book yourself into a luxury hotel for a peaceful nights sleep on your own!! Have a lovely day hun xx

Thank you hun

Hi,
Started last week, and have been reading your diary avidly - you are amazing! Having to look after 7 kids and keep your willpower is fantastic! We have a "treat cupboard" which is usually overflowing, and if I am honest, this if for my benefit, not my son's. So that has decreased in size since last week, and I am just buying food for my boy with a restricted amount of "treats" for the week.

Used to stop off at the shop pretty much every night on the way home from school/work and buy bad food (and wine). Was easily spending at least an extra £30-£40 on crap. So we are losing weight and saving money - bargain.

Hope you have a good day, after your sleep disturbed night.

Exelante
xx

same here hun, every day I would stop at the shop and spend £20 plus on crips, sweets and cakes and ice cream, its ridiculous cause I would have the carrier bag full to take upstairs and the kids would look in it and say mum is this for upstairs (meaning mine) or can I have something - gosh writing that down it sounds so awful. I am beginning to realise that writing this diary is useful in many ways - seeing in words in front of me of things I used to do is awful. Sitting here reading back makes it so real and I cam't actually believe I did half the things I used to do.

How are you getting on hun?

yep me too, our treat cupboard was overflowing with cakes, yum yums, chocolate bars..... you name it
Can't believe we used to eat so much crap, hubby is slim so doesn't need to diet but hehas stopped eating crap to support me, and our little boy is having less which can only be good for him. How did we ever get into such bad habits!

I think I missed out. I didn't have a treat cupboard before I started this diet! My bf has treats all the time. He's got a major sweet tooth and always has cakes and things but I don't really like them. In fact, I still have my easter egg and a pack of the creme eggs from easter that his mom gave me! It's killing him that I won't let him eat them. Mwhahaha!

what????????? I love chocolate and cadbury's cream eggs, I could eat 10 of them I reckon

The only time I want some chocolate is totm. Other than that I can take it or leave it. I could only eat one creame egg at a time! If I eat more than a few bits of chocolate it makes me feel sick lol.

Today I feel like a scitzophrenic (dunno if thats the way to spell it) I ate my bar on the drive to oldham which is nearly an hours drive away. We have brought the kids to a play area that has free wifi and the voices started as soon as i opened the door when the smell of the food hit me! Ive had an argument going on in my mind since we got here at 2pm. Every one else ate, i was dreaming of the tuna melt or the fries or anything that was going. The kids cheese spread sandwiches looked so good. One voice telling me one day off wont hurt and one voice telling me not to be so bloody stupid to throw away the good I've done. I've resisted! So far at least, Ive had two drinks of bouillon while Ive been here but figure thats better than going off the rails and I've had 1.5 litres of water. Will check in later, hoping I'm still on good form

I think you are doing marvellous Alia :D

Just think how good of a relationship with food your kids are going to have when they dont see you eating in secret any more !

Keep going Alia, you need to get to that 5 stone mark to renegotiate with yr son ;)

I'm going to blow my own trumpet tonight as today was another first for me, I'm achieving a few firsts already on my journey with Exante. I think today has been one of my toughest challenges ever and I did, hell yeah I did it! I cant actually but into words how happy I feel. Not only did I not give in to temptation at the childrens play centre but when we went back to my friends house she cooked a meal for the kids which was hardly was touched, they were all too full of sweets and rubbish and normally I'd have had the left overs - I wont say it did nt cross my mind cause it did but I did nt tough one single bit. Then she ordered food for herself, my 17 year old daughter and again I did nt touch one single bit. It was so dam hard and I can honestly say not once in my dieting historymhave I resisted temptation like that. I so hope its a sign of future strengths on my side.

We have just got home and I'm about to have my final shake of the day which I've been dreaming about on the drive home. Vanilla blended with ice and cinnoman so looking forward to it.

Its my second weigh in tomorrow, I have had a crafty peep at the numbers tonight but will see where we are at in the morning. Not once did I believe I could manage 1 day of this never mind 2 weeks.

Tomorrow brings another challenge, we have invited my mum and her partener, my other best friend and her family over for a BBQ and I'm planning on not one tiny bit of food passing my lips. Note to myself that if I can get through today, I can get through anything!

I think you are doing marvellous Alia :D

Just think how good of a relationship with food your kids are going to have when they dont see you eating in secret any more !

Keep going Alia, you need to get to that 5 stone mark to renegotiate with yr son ;)

your a gem hun, you are so supportive and im so very grateful to you hun x

Ive been awake since 5am, did a little work and now the kids are up. I best get this derrière moving and get my house organised for our BBQ later. I'm feeling like today will be easier than yesterday as I am in my own home, can always go hide in a corner if it all gets too much.

I am really missing my coffee so I am thinking of splitting my vanilla shake into two and having two 'lattes' with it,. I did try with coffee from my coffee machine but it was an expresso and i hate strong coffee so why I thought that would be ok I don't know!

i'm going to try to not have any bouillon today too.

Eeeeek cant keep you guys in suspense any longer - Ive done my weigh in and......

DRUM ROLL!!!!!

this week I have lost 15lb! I'm in shock but so happy :D thats 2 stone 1lb in 2 weeks. I know I cant expect to have that again but this just makes me see how this plan is for me

here is to week 3 and being less of me by next monday x

Back