Total Solution Alia's Fight the Fat Journey

Good afternoon Alia, hope you're managing to stay on track xx

That red lace top is gorgeous :)

Good Morning Ladies. i have become awful in updating this diary. I am still doing Exante and still loosing. I have just completed week 18 and am now 7 stone and 11lbs down and feeling better. Still have a long way to go but every pound counts x

Hi Alia great to hear you are doing so well. You will stun them all at the wedding do your clothes still fit :) x

Wow Alia, you're doing amazing. Well done xx

Hi ladies, been a while since I have posted here so thought I would drop by with an update. I have done 23 weeks on Exante in total and have lost 9 and a half stone so far. Still going strong and still got a lot to loose but I finally feel it is possible to reach a target now. I have had a couple of blogs as a guest blogger on the Exante website which were well received. Many of you will remember my first target was to wear something nice that fit me for my brother wedding back in September, I will post a pic, I felt really good in what I wore

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 101
Weight loss at 7 stone off image.jpg

Oh wow Alia !!!
The difference is amazing !!
You look sooooo much younger too !!!!
Well done :D

What a fabulous change x well done. I read the blogs and was really pleased you were still on your journey. Great to see the pictures

The difference is amazing Alia. You look so pretty. You're doing so well.

Hey Alia, just the other day I was thinking of you, wondering how things were with you. And then I saw your name pop up on the Exante website, giving some really helpful hints and tips! And I thought you must be doing well still. And then look at your pictures! You are such an inspiration! xxx

Thank you every one, still a long way to go but hit my 9 and a half stone this week and am on a challenge to hit 12 stone by xmas x

Absolutely amazing Alia.

Good morning and WOW! You're doing amazing, well done. You can see such a difference in those pics, so pretty too xx

my journey so far in picturesimage.jpg

You're looking great Alia... your face is so pretty and you have a lovely hour glass figure now. Well done, you're looking fabulous. x x

Thank you ladies, my quality of life is already so much better x

Hi Alia. The difference is amazing. You look so pretty and so much healthier now. I can't wait to see how you look when you reach goal.

I just wanted to say what an incredible inspiration this diary is. I have just over 9 stone to lose and it felt impossible until I looked at your journey. You're amazing :)

Back