Total Solution Alia's Fight the Fat Journey

Yes, keep posting Alia :)

Good afternoon ladies and gents, hope you are all well. So far i am on another 100% week and not really struggling with anything. One thing i have noticed is that evenings used to be my danger zone once I was settled down in bed watching TV but I'm finding recently I have been having my second pack/shake around 5 and leaving just the last pack till later on in the evening and that seems to be working well for me at the moment. I think my weight loss will be slightly lower this week due to the GL snack bar but I am happy with that as this is the first week I have added any thing extra so my body probably needs it.

I think I have noticed a slight difference in my body - I certainly don't seem to be filling out my skin as much as before, things feel looser, my bingo wings are flapping a bit more and the skin on my tummy feels looser so that should be a good sign although its making me realise that the prospect of needing a full body lift once I reach target is more of a reality so best start saving as that will cost a fortune. It will be more than worth it though as I find the whole body in skin way too big for it quite upsetting. I would hate to loose a shed load of weight and be more miserable with whats left behind than I was when the body fitted the skin. I have read so many stories like that and the people are so depressed and miserable after a huge weight loss journey. I will definitely doing some research in to it, think its cheaper in some other European countries so that may be an option too. Any one else thinking they may need some surgery once their weight loss journey is complete?

Hi Alia. Glad it's going well for you I know what you mean about the spare skin. I think I will see how it all looks at the end. Might need the boobs done tho as they are nowhere where near where they used to be already! Might start saving now too :)

Hey Alia, I'm glad you're still doing so well, we started at the same time and I find it really encouraging that you're still plowing on as usual, and doing so well with it. I would love to have my arms done, I absolutely hate them. Ideally I'd love to have the lot done but that's never going to happen. But at least I could wear sleeveless in public, haven't done that in a very long time. But that's yet a distant dream. :)

Good morning Alia.

Wow you're doing amazing, well done.

How did you weigh in go? Hoping you had at least a 7lbs loss to take you to 5 stones lost. But whatever, you should be very proud of what you've achieved so far xx

Good afternoon ladies thought I would pop by and update you all on my progress as I have been really bad at keeping up lately - till now I have lost 5 stone 7lbs and am just cruising along quite nicely. I STS last week for the first time ever and I did not have the major break down I thought I would. I guessed it maybe that cause I have lost a lot of weight reasonably quickly it could have just been my body needing a rest. I also think I had come to rely on my bouillon just a little too much so chucked that in the bin and have gone back to basics. My water intake was on the low side too so I have concentrated on increasing that and by simply doing that I have lost 7lbs since monday. I am still aimimg to lose as much as possible for my brothers wedding in september so i look half way decent in what ever i decide to wear.

That's great Alia, well done :D
3 months until September, so you could get a really good loss by then ;)
Keep chugging the water :D

Alia good to hear from you...keep up the good work and you will look brilliant in September

7lb since Monday is amazing. You'll look wonderful at the wedding if you keep it up!

Good afternoon Alia, glad to hear you're staying strong. You're doing fab xx

Hi Alia good to hear from you and that you are doing so well. How are the rest of the family doing?
X

Afternoon ladies (and gents) just popping by with a quick update. Today I hit the 6 stone mark and down to the next stone bracket and I am half way through week 13. I have had a few wobbles recently but fingers crossed I have got that under control now and its onwards and upwards. I've dropped dropped from a size 36/38 (even found some very tight) to a 30/32. Tried an old blouse on in that size and it fitted! I was so suprised. It encouraged me to buy an outfit for my brothers wedding. I went for a nice pair of trousers and a red lace tunic top. I am nervous about wearing it as it is very bright for me but I will try it all on when it gets here and see if i have the confidence. Also bought some heels which i have not worn in years but bought some flats too as no doubt I will be crippled by the heels in 10 minutes flat!

hope every one is enjoying the hot weather and managing to stick to plan. One good thing about the weather is i dont even have to try to get my 3 litres of water down me, I'm so thirsty I just keep glugging!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    414.2 KB · Views: 62
Great to hear from you x I think a few wobbles are normal darned hormones etc trying to sabotage everything. Love the pictures. Keep it up fab results 6 stone in 13 weeks is amazing well done. Stay strong

Is that the red lace top? It's beautiful!

Alia thats great :D, wobbles or no wobbles :)
If you keep going the way you are going, the stuff for your brothers wedding will be too big !!

It is a red lace top although i have never worn any thing so bright so I am quite nervous about that :-/

You'll look beautiful!

Back