Total Solution Alia's Fight the Fat Journey

Hi Alia - I have read your inspirational diary today well done, you really have done amazing - you look great in the photos - what an amazing weight loss story - happy new year to you.

Happy new year Alia! Looking forward to seeing you meet your goal in 2014!

Thank you every one, still a long way to go but hit my 9 and a half stone this week and am on a challenge to hit 12 stone by xmas x

Hi Alia,

I have just read your diary from start to finish today and wow
you have done amazing!

did you manage your target of 12 stone by Xmas?

Happy New Year Alia xx

R.i.p you beautiful inspirational woman. Thoughts are with your family :'( xxxxxxxxxxxx

Rest in peace Alia, So very very sad and such a shock to us all. Thoughts and love are with your family. You were an inspiration to many, and a wonderful, beautiful person to many more. Congratulations on reaching your 12st weightloss. Thinking of you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

OMG! What happened to her??

You truly are an inspiration Alia, rest in peace...

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Someone please tell us what happened? x

????

Her husband posted on fb from her page today informing her friends of her passing yesterday. Don't know any details, just that she inspired so many people and was a very inspiring and determined lady. I feel for her husband and 7 children... :(

Her husband posted on fb from her page today informing her friends of her passing yesterday. Don't know any details, just that she inspired so many people and was a very inspiring and determined lady. I feel for her husband and 7 children... :(

Aww :(
That is sad news
Xxx

Oh thats so sad, she did so well with her weight too.
I read her diary from start to finish when i started TFR again!
Hugs to her family xx

Very sad news. Rest in Peace Alia xx

I am in shock at this very sad news too. It breaks my heart that she been such a huge inspiration she had just got her life back and then to lose it so suddenly and so young.
RIP Alia

I've heard an update that she had a heart attack at the gym. So very sad and scary that she died bettering herself in this way xxx

Shocked by d news too... Her fighting spirit will live on! May she rest in peace... Thoughts are with her family and loved ones...

Back