Total Solution Break Week Advice Need

Hi,

I was just wondering whether you are supposed to stick to foods that keep you ketosis during the break week? Any advice would be great.

Thanks!

x

Its not a food break week huni.. its an Add A Meal (aam) week.. so its ya 3 packs and a small protein and veg meal with it... ya eat them carbs and ya gonna sling all ya glycogen watery stuff straight back on... maybe ya should go have a good read up on the info on the exante site....

I did AAM the first time i did this diet and it was all keto food but i only did 2 days of it cos it just made me want to eat and eat again.. they advise it cos ya havent got a counsellor monitoring ya.,... loads of the peeps i know on here dont do the AAMW including me..

hope that helps a bit xx

Thanks! I think I glossed over that part as I was not planning on doing a week with food.

I still don't fancy it as I think I'd be the same and want to eat loads. I'm going to go total with planned social events as my break.

xx

On Lighter Life we used to add some milk to the shakes to just up your calories from Very Low Calorie to Low Calorie...

That's a great idea Lesley! I'm tempted to have a few lattes now too. Black coffee is nice but I love a skinny latte

X

On my Exante stint before xmas i added veg to my carbonara for AAMW. Small amount of cauli and brocoli, didnt make me want to carry on eating but upped my cals a wee drop for the week.

what week should you do the AAM? the website says every 4th week .... i have read different things on different threads. I can see the recipes on the offical site that look very helpful and easy to do. There is alot more advice and help out here since i last followed a meal replacement plan 6 years ago

what week should you do the AAM? the website says every 4th week .... i have read different things on different threads. I can see the recipes on the offical site that look very helpful and easy to do. There is alot more advice and help out here since i last followed a meal replacement plan 6 years ago

This is from the website:

[h=2]What do I do on the Total Solution?[/h]
  • Have three Exante Diet meal replacement products a day – Choose from VLCD shakes , soups , barsand food packs like our porridge and pasta carbonara. The choice of product is up to you, some customers prefer shakes only and others prefer a mix of all products (but we recommend no more than one bar a day as part of your three meal replacements). Three products a day will give you 100% RDAs
  • Drink between 2-4 litres of water a day, some of which can be flavoured with our drink mixes . You can also drink any green leaf tea or coffee without milk or sugar, however you can use tablet sweeteners. Herb teas are fine as long as they don’t contain any fruit or citric acid flavouring as this can take you out of ketosis
  • Don’t eat anything else
Important! the Total Solution (and any Very Low Calorie Diet VLCD) can be used for up to 3 weeks, then you must take a Food Break Week.
[h=3]Food Break Week[/h]During your Food Break Week, you must follow the Exante Diet Simple Solution where you still have 3 Exante Diet meal replacement products a day, but you also include 600 calories of conventional food.

At the end of the week either:

• go back to Total Solution if you want to lose more weight or
  • try one of the other Solutions if you are ready to stabilise your weight loss.

Great thread. I think the social events for add a meal is a good idea. I have a family wedding coming up in May. I will buy a smaller size dress for it!!!! It will have to be an add a meal day.

Back