Total Solution Exante 2.0

Good afternoon gorgeous, 5lbs off already! well done!! :hug99: xx

Morning campers, well another unremarkable day on the diet front, it sure is taking a while to shift these booze pounds, 5 gone 4 to go, but it's really slow. Fingers crossed that I get a sts this week, I really don't want to see those scales going up. I think all the pills I'm taking for the shoulder/neck are having a water retention effect and I am really making the effort to drink loads to get it moving.

Pretty much done with Uni for this year now, just my revision to get on with, exam on 7th June so really want to get a plan of action today.

Also it's big clean day in my house today, great...love it, haven't touched the ironing all week either so a great day of fun ahead...could really do with Darcy round here for the day!!

Back to the docs on Sunday for my MRI results and dentist on Tuesday, so a fun filled week ahead next week, the joys of ageing!!

Anyways losers have a fun filled day ahead and stay 100%!!

Mornin LW
Well done havin a yrs college under Ur belt-- no doubt Ul ace dat exam on d 7th Can't beat cramming d wk b4 - I always found dats when it goes in and sticks Ready 2 regerjatate onto paper!!!hee hee Plus we will all b Crossin Everythg 4u and sending gud karma Ur way.... So dats bound to help;)
Glad Ur likin S&S .... Hope u c a loss... U deserve to!?!
Have a super day Cleanin- Ul b burnin lots of calories--- with a scrub-a-dub-dub
Miles of smiles
Ps send d sunshine this way 4 d wkend

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sending sunshine to ya shoobs, right....now!! Gone!

I was such a booze pig last week I'm not sure I do deserve to see a loss, still, what more can you do than stay 100%?? My clothes if anything are loser, weird how this is working for me, inches first then lbs later, never had that before, anyway my friend have a great day!!

Found your diary, will try and start at the beginning when I get chance.

Jealous, NOT, 100 degress!! It's pouring down here.........

HAve a good day x x x

5lbs is great! It'll drop off you :) when's next wi? xxx

You will see a good result on the scales Im sure just keeping at it will bring those pounds off. x

Good afternoon gorgeous lady. Hope you're finding this a doddle and having a fabulous day :hug99: xx

Gud mornin LW!!! Just wanted to wish u luck on dat scales of urs tomoro and also hope u get answers 4m d doc regarding Ur neck and shoulders!!!! Woke early (4.30) so let d cat in ( how sad am I - just luv company as everyone else is asleep) Birds r Singin and it looks as if it's goin to b a fabulous day!!! Expecting a high of.... Wait for it..... 13degrees.... Don't laugh.... Ud b frozen cold!!!!
Painted my toenails red and have my stick on nails layed out ready 4 gluing- French manicure Small tips as want dem Lookin as natural as possible!! I'll b bringing d glue in my handbag Fingers crossed they stay!!! Check out d 'drama' re my sons outfit dat I've posted- it never rains but it pours!!! At least all sorted now ?have a fab wkend!!!
Miles of smiles comin Ur way! Hope Ur stickin to Coke Zero and not spikin it with vodka ;) - u Wudnt now wud u????
Lol Shoebs!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi LW, "wit-woooo" at your pics, you look fab! Just dropped by to be nosey haha, hope you don't mind! Sure you'll get rid of those boozy pounds before you know it :0)

Hello :) keeping my fingers crossed for you for wi tomorrow. Hope you're having a good day over in AD. :) xxxx

Hi everybody, thanks for all the good wishes over the weekend, I am pleased to report that I have been a very good girl over the weekend and at weigh in this morning all 9 of the booze pounds are gone and 2 of their friends went with them, so after a very slow start to last week on the scales, I am done to 13.11 yaayyy, So I now have 1st 7lbs to lose to get to the new target.

Really pleased with that, I think Sunday weigh in is a great day for me as it seems to help keep me on the straight and narrow over the weekend. Another 3 weeks supply of S & S arrived yesterday so I am all set up and really really want to see these 11 lbs gone of the next 3 weeks, so I am stepping up the wii routine and trying to get the fitness up as well, no point in being slimmer if I still can't run for a bus eh?

Hope you are all having a lovely weekend and that the UK/Ireland weather hasn't frozen you all to bits.

Well done that's a fab loss, great to hear you've got yourself back on track so quick too-that's one of the demons I'll have to face down the line again sometime I'm sure!! :0)

Well done that's a fab loss, great to hear you've got yourself back on track so quick too-that's one of the demons I'll have to face down the line again sometime I'm sure!! :0)

I had planned to stop after my initial challenge MissP, but I was actually enjoying the plan so decided to continue after a bit on inspiration from others on here!! I haven't had a pizza since the end of March and you know what I don't miss it. So looking forward to seeing the 12's, as I've never been 12 anything, good luck on your journey too xxxxxxxxx

well done! keep up the good work you have done brilliant!! I am looking forward to my first WI on wednesday :)

I have just realised theta the large pile of ironing that is now awaiting me in the living room is not going to do itself..best get on with it.

Off to the docs for my MRI results this evening, bringing hubs with me as the docs here prefer to talk to husbands...I know, annoying as it is you just have to accept it.

Dentist on Tuesday as well, god the fun just never stops

Have a good Sunday losers!

Woooohooooo you lost the 9lbs!!!

Great loss LK! Really quite incredible! Well done :) xxx

Back