Total Solution Exante 2.0

OM gudness LW What a fantastic WI Uve just had Well done girl - Im thrilled 4u and so so proud!!! B4 u know it Ul b in d 12's Wishin u another super loss next Sun... NJoy S&S products!!! Gud luck at d docs dis evenin!! TIs a man's world out der!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

What a fab loss. You really are an inspiration to all the newbies here. Also wanted to say thank you for all the kind words you leave on my diary, it's a great support.
Hope everything goes well with your results tonight! :D

What a fantastic result LW! You have done so well. :) I hope everything goes well today x

Aww thanks everyone, but just shows you if you have to have a day off, get straight back on the wagon and all your efforts don't go to waste, I am chuffed to bits.

Not so chuffed with the doctor though, 2 nasty injections into my shoulder again, I think it was more painful after the injections than before it. Fingers crossed it's better in the morning xx

Ouch Poor u Does he think it's arthritis?

Hey Shoobs, yes I have osteo arthritis and a bit of calcification here and there around some of my back shoulder and neck, but he does feel it's a lot to do with the amount of time basically my whole right hand side was out of use when I broke my hand last June, due to a lot of complications I had 2 surgeries and a cast on for the best part of 6 months, so a lot of the muscles aren't as good as they used to be. Going for some more physio to see if it helps pooooooo :cry:

Gosh Uve been thro d mill Sorry Ur still suffering My uncle gets those jabs every 6 mths and doesn't know himself after dem Fingers crossed Ul b a new woman in d mornin
Wishin u a restful nites sleep Get Ur OH to fill a waterbottle- heat will b comforting
Sweet dreams LW
Heart goes out to u
Shoebedoo xx

Mornin LW Hope Ur feelin much better dis mornin and dat u managed 2 get a gud nites sleep!
Well how r u now...... any improvement???
Hope so Have a gud day m'girl

Oh man, I was like the princess and the pea in bed last night, I just could not get comfy and Ger has a really bad cold for the last few days and is snoring like a wild boar the last few nights, I didn;t want to wake him though cos he's not well.

Ended up I got up at 5.30 and started looking up low carb recipes for his tea tonight, I need to refresh my recipe repertoire! So tonight he's having fish goujons with tartare sauce a side salad and no carb focaccia bread. I seriously am too good to him.

100% day yesterday and waved bye bye to another 1lb on the scales this morning yaaayyy

Those needles sound nasty :(

What's the focaccia recipe? I'm doing lots of low carb research. Can't wait to get onto atkins!

I think a sun/mon weigh in is good for me too because it keeps me on the straight and narrow over the weekend xxxx

Good morning gorgeous lady, just catching up with your diary and WOW! You've done so bloody well! So pleased for you hun. Wish I had your losses! :D

Ouch re' the injections, hope they work for you.

Have a fabulous day hun :hug99: xx

I dread physio, actually I dread hospitals, after the whole epic ben hur style saga over my hand and 36 session of physio I am totally over seeing anyone in a white coat, still it got me back to 70% usage of the hand which was better than anyone expected so it does work, even if it is painful!!

Found out yesterday my neck has a herniated disk as well, most likely caused by the flier I took down the stairs which is how the head and hand got injured in the first place, shame no one noticed until now...I am 39 and a wreck, but at least I'm a thinner wreck LOL

Morning campers, off to the dentist this morning, I hate the dentist I am very nervous!!

Great day yesterday, down another 1lb this morning, really seem to be flying this week!!

Have a great day everyone xx

He took it out!! I am a toothless wonder, I've had nothing but bother with this big tooth on the top right for about 4 years, root treatment, filling, repairing, now it was cracked vertically and had to be pulled, at one point I thought he was going to tie a rope round it attached to a camel and tell it to run, they are really tough to get out it seems!!

Still at least it's over, he said no eating for 2 hours, glad I had my porridge before I went, I am so busy shaking I couldn't eat now anyway!!

Awww hun, I hate dentists. Just think on though, no more problems from that tooth! it's all over :hug99: xx

Awww hun, I hate dentists. Just think on though, no more problems from that tooth! it's all over :hug99: xx

Thanks for the hug giggles, I am glad it's over as you say and end to years of hassle, only need a clean and 7 small fillings now, I think I'll have to rob a bank!!

Back