Total Solution Exante 2.0

I'm sorry to hear your tooth (or lack of) is still causing problems, hopefully the dentist will sort it out once and for all today for you.
I was the same last night, could have eaten a scabby horse. I ended up taking myself off to bed to stop the temptation!!!

Aw I do hope you feel better soon, I can't bear anything to do with teeth! Tooth ache is worse than childbirth any day lol!! Definitely go for some retail therapy though, it's good for the soul! (that's what I tell my bank manager anyway!!!!) :0)

I like your thinking xx

I'm sorry to hear your tooth (or lack of) is still causing problems, hopefully the dentist will sort it out once and for all today for you.
I was the same last night, could have eaten a scabby horse. I ended up taking myself off to bed to stop the temptation!!!

tooth kinda on the mend, thank god!!

Seem to be very hungry again today, although prob not helped by the fact that I'm cooking a low carb bbq chicken pizza for his tea tonight.....:cry:

Sounds scrumious U cud compile Ur low carb recipes into a bk We'd all buy a copy!!!
Base= let me guess Flaxseed flour??

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Glad Ur feelin better hon!!
Dats strike 3 ... Yes d superstitious Irishgal believes thgs happen in 3's so Ur off d hook!!!
Celebrate with a mug of Coke Zero ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I have absolutely no clothes that fit me...none, not one pair of jeans, trousers or a top that looks like it belongs to me. In desperate moves I asked mumsy bear to check my wardrobe at her house and see if there were any 16's in there or if she had any 14's that were too big for her (she's weeny my mumsy), she is sending me a clothing care package this week!! I am pleased about it, but so hacked off with myself that I gave up on myself about 18 months ago and chucked all my lovely smaller clothes in the bin. Considering I used to own a plus size clothes shop I really should not be in this position!!

I will be having a night off on Thursday, a colleague of Gerry's is retiring and having a leaving doo at the club here, since we are not members there we take every opportunity to go when we get invited, our best mates here will also be going, it's free buffet and drinks so really, I am going to go and enjoy myself and catch up with my bessies, since the carb police will be with me it's unlikely I'll get to eat anything but chicken though!.

I did manage to pick up a nice wee dress for the occasion yesterday and 2 tops all in the sales and for less than 30 quid for all 3 so was pretty pleased. I don't want to buy any more just now as I still want to lose another stone, so theres not much point. Maybe I will take up wearing an Abaya for a while!

Been very hungry the last few days for no apparent reason, prob not drinking enough water, the temperature has shot up here now and I've been doing a little bit of walking/sweating around so must sort that out today.

Hope you are all having a brill day xx

I have made a decision.

I was looking at ordering more supplies today and have decided just to get the few packs I needed for another couple of weeks so will be finishing up S & S on 10/06. Really hoping I see the 12's by then, then switching to low carb veggie. I can't stay on S & S forever and it's costing a fortune as well with the shipping cost out here on top, so I'll have done 10 weeks by then which will have been a great boost.

I have made a decision.

I was looking at ordering more supplies today and have decided just to get the few packs I needed for another couple of weeks so will be finishing up S & S on 10/06. Really hoping I see the 12's by then, then switching to low carb veggie. I can't stay on S & S forever and it's costing a fortune as well with the shipping cost out here on top, so I'll have done 10 weeks by then which will have been a great boost.

I just wondered how much it costs to ship it over to you as my husband is from Libya and we mite eventually move there and I was shocked that they delver it to you in abu dhabi, hope you don't mind me asking hun

Do you have any charity shops over there LW? Im have 2 pairs of trousers Im living in right now. The next size down fit me now but are too tight so Ive nothing to wear either.

We should start a clothes swap on Facebook. x

Good plan LK. Low carb veggie sounds good. :) xxx

I just wondered how much it costs to ship it over to you as my husband is from Libya and we mite eventually move there and I was shocked that they delver it to you in abu dhabi, hope you don't mind me asking hun

Spyro I use Aramex shop and ship, which is like a PO Box in the UK then Aramex bring it to me here in AD. It cost 41 AED per 1/2 kilo (about 12 shakes!!) so that about a fiver in UK money, S & S said they would ship it but I was too scared to get a quote!! You can get Aramex Shop and Ship in Libya too I believe, it's very handy, the address they give you is actually a street address rather the a poo box as a lot of online companies won't ship to poo boxes.

Do you have any charity shops over there LW? Im have 2 pairs of trousers Im living in right now. The next size down fit me now but are too tight so Ive nothing to wear either.

We should start a clothes swap on Facebook. x

Nothing like that at all, I wish there was and it's really limited here for what goes to a 16/18. For definite by normal Uk sizes I am a14/16 but here the shops all have tiny clothes a 16 would be a xxxxxl!!

thanks hun

I'm so glad I don't live there, i'd feel like a whale!!!! lol

Nothing like that at all, I wish there was and it's really limited here for what goes to a 16/18. For definite by normal Uk sizes I am a14/16 but here the shops all have tiny clothes a 16 would be a xxxxxl!!

Lol that's what it's like when I went Libya his family were buying me clothes in 3xl and I was like I'm not that big but it turns out they fit lol.i feel like a right granny buying huge sizes over there and even if theyre slim they buy a few sizes bigger anyway.

Lol that's what it's like when I went Libya his family were buying me clothes in 3xl and I was like I'm not that big but it turns out they fit lol.i feel like a right granny buying huge sizes over there and even if theyre slim they buy a few sizes bigger anyway.

Yeah a 3xl is a size 12 here LOL

Back