Total solution here it goes a diet to size 12 hopefully.....

kirstypegs87

Hi there peeps!

So today i waited in for my package of food from exante. Arrived proply at 10:20 as the tracking information said. Opened it up and thought wow look at all this. So the first day has actually gone pretty well!!! I had a strawberry shake for breakfast which was brilliant proper lush! Still felt a bit hungry after and started thinking what have i got myself into. But that feeling soon went. I had the choc orange bar for lunch and veg soup for dinner. The soup tasted proper nice. so all in all very nice!
Feel enthusiastic and reading so many success stories i really think i might actually crack my yo-yo dieting ways and finally be able to drop weight and stick to it!

Sorry for rambling guys and the mention of food!

*Remember always try to stay positive*

Well done on a fab Day 1 :D xx

well this is day 2 of the exante total solutions diet and its goin really well! So today i had a vanilla shake for breakfast with a teaspoon of coffee in and it was fab!! i had a bar for lunch n im now sippin my way through the thai chicken soup. I hadnt heard good things about it so i added a pinch of chilli powder and some garlic granules..............................it tastes lush liek goin to a thai restaurant in a soup :) very happy with it! i havnt been tempted to cheat,k and i feel veyr positive about the whole thing!

It's good to hear someone so positive! I agree, for me, the soups arn't the nicest but I just think I'm another soup away from losing weight!

Aw well done Kirstypegs :) You are doing so well, It will pay off soon xx

Thanks for your support guys! It's day 3 now i went to bed feeling quite peckish but i soon settled and woke up feeling fine! I know i shouldn't but i weighed myself this morning astounded with the loss. I've lost 7lbs and my husband has lost 11lbs! Cant believe it! Its just made me want to carry on and get this weight shifted. I want to be healthy and have a better chance of conceiving so the reasons for doing it certainly make sense.

This morning ive had a cup of black tea always drank my tea black anyway so thats easy to do and then i blended the chockie milkshake mix with ice and it pretty much made ice cream. It was awesome although it did feel weird eating it for breakfast. It also seemed to make the sachet go further so i split the portion in two one for breakfast and one for elevenses!

Thats all ive got to report on for today so far! cant decide what to have for lunch a bar or a soup! In honesty i prefer the soups and the shakes to the bars so might choose my own bumper pack next time!

Well done, you've done fab so far!
Lucky your husband is doing it with you!! x

Wow that weightloss is good for 3 days- I'm starting the third day tomorrow! I've asked my other half to hide the scales otherwise I think I'll get obsessive and down if I haven't lost anything!

so its day 3 and after a really positive start ive really struggled today, i think mainly because ive been bored! ive had my three exante foods but ive also had a lean cooked chicken breast and some cottage cheese!!!!! is that allowed or have i ruined what is a good start?

Never think you've ruined anything - hey it wasnt chocolate and crisps - get through toninght and back on tomorrow - I find upping my water helps stave off the hunger pangs x

so today is day 4!!! and im feeling more positive than ever after my slip up last night! I weighed in again this morning and have maintained at -7!!!! which is fantastic in such a short period of time! Ive already had a pint of water, a black tea and a bar this morning! having a duvet day today because the weathers miserable! I will not cheat today! back ont he wagon with a vengence!

Excellent!! Keep going, you can do it xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

so today is day 4!!! and im feeling more positive than ever after my slip up last night! I weighed in again this morning and have maintained at -7!!!! which is fantastic in such a short period of time! Ive already had a pint of water, a black tea and a bar this morning! having a duvet day today because the weathers miserable! I will not cheat today! back ont he wagon with a vengence!

Well done Kirsty its going to be so worth it xx

so ive even been for a long walk with the dog today. had my first banana shake today! it was lush. I used my smoothie to go machine to turn it into a really thick ice cream type milkshake yums! feeling good!

well its day 5!!!! still at a loss of 7lbs and my TOTM has arrived! What a pain, literally!!!!!! but hey feeling good woke up with quite a bit of energy, walked the dog and had a bar for breakfast 2 cups of t and a glass of water. Heres to another day hope the rest of you are getting on well!

well its day 5!!!! still at a loss of 7lbs and my TOTM has arrived! What a pain, literally!!!!!! but hey feeling good woke up with quite a bit of energy, walked the dog and had a bar for breakfast 2 cups of t and a glass of water. Heres to another day hope the rest of you are getting on well!

Well done Kirsty you are doing fab! xx

Back