Total solution here it goes a diet to size 12 hopefully.....

My OH takes no notice of my diet and eats everything infront of me on a daily basis, smuggly asking if i want some lol but i dont bat an eyelid or justify the fool with an answer! xx

Your lucky you OH is doing it with you Kirsty- must make things easier. My OH is eating so much rubbish when he's left to his own devices in the kitchen. I'm not trusting myself to cook for the first few weeks and we have no children so he's making his own meals so I don't have to worry. I am such a big picker and don't know if I could resist the odd pick! All of his dinners have been junk food and he eats them in front of me too! Lol.

Your lucky you OH is doing it with you Kirsty- must make things easier. My OH is eating so much rubbish when he's left to his own devices in the kitchen. I'm not trusting myself to cook for the first few weeks and we have no children so he's making his own meals so I don't have to worry. I am such a big picker and don't know if I could resist the odd pick! All of his dinners have been junk food and he eats them in front of me too! Lol.

Thats why I prefer to cook for the manfriend. If he was left to his own devices, he would just eat utter rubbish, that I dont want in the house. Plus we are trying to sort out our finances, so takeaways, even if they are for one is too expensive :)

That is so true actually! Though my OH is so fussy it's nightmare cooking for him so I would have to cook him rubbish anyway! When I met him he didn't eat any vegetables! Now he eats most veg but only with gravy :p No fruit though..haven't managed to crack that one!

Well its day 11, still the same weight loss 11lbs, but ive had a massive fall off the wagon. I wont tell you what ive had but suffice to say today has been a complete write off! but hey ho, whether it takes me a year, 2 years i will shift this weight!
xxxx

Never mind Kirsty :)
Are you going to try again ?

im not giving in marge back on plan today! put 2lbs back on because of yesterday but i expected that. Felt crap after eating so much rubbish too and feeling really ill today! So if thats taught me anythin its that i need to stick to the plan! Been glued to the laptop all morning trying to advertise the campsite some more! and its hailstones outside so im glad im in! Fingers crossed ill feel better tomorrow but i wont give up this has to work this time, im 25 and i need to get a grip, especially if i want any hope of conceiving!

Well done Kirsty!! 7lb in just 4 days is awesome!!

Hopefully it wont take too long to get rid of the 2lbs. :)

You'll get that off in no time! Well done for getting straight back on plan :) xx

Back