Total solution here it goes a diet to size 12 hopefully.....

Kirsty your doing so well! :)

Hi and welcome Kirsty, you're doing fab. Stay positive xx

Awwww thanks guys! Its the evening of day 5 and ive had my 3 packs today feelin great to be honest! Husbands had a bit of a cheat cooked stew and dumplings for my uncle and he couldnt resist but then he is much bigger than me and hes struggling on 3 packs a day. I'm starting to feel like i have a lot more energy and im not feeling so hungry now. I hope its my body adjusting to the 3 packs a day!

Awwww thanks guys! Its the evening of day 5 and ive had my 3 packs today feelin great to be honest! Husbands had a bit of a cheat cooked stew and dumplings for my uncle and he couldnt resist but then he is much bigger than me and hes struggling on 3 packs a day. I'm starting to feel like i have a lot more energy and im not feeling so hungry now. I hope its my body adjusting to the 3 packs a day!

Hubby should be on 4 packs or add a protein meal if on 3 packs ideally Hun. Well done to you for sticking strong your doing brill xx

Thanks for the tips hun! hes started having three packs and a protein meal now, hes starting to feel better again. Well its day 6 and ive lost an incredible 8lbs. had my first real test of will power today too. Went for coffee with my mum and some of her friends, they decided they would have lunch too. Luckily i had packed a bar in my bag so i ate that sneakily while they had theyre lunch. I was tempted to give im an have a butty and that and then i thought in the long run its not worth it it will just take me longer to get where i want to be! So all in all a very good day im having my vegetable sou-p as we speak with some hot sauce in to spice it up. I'm feeling so much better and my clothes are feeling better.
Cannot wait to be getting rid of clothes because theyre too big not too small!

Thanks for the tips hun! hes started having three packs and a protein meal now, hes starting to feel better again. Well its day 6 and ive lost an incredible 8lbs. had my first real test of will power today too. Went for coffee with my mum and some of her friends, they decided they would have lunch too. Luckily i had packed a bar in my bag so i ate that sneakily while they had theyre lunch. I was tempted to give im an have a butty and that and then i thought in the long run its not worth it it will just take me longer to get where i want to be! So all in all a very good day im having my vegetable sou-p as we speak with some hot sauce in to spice it up. I'm feeling so much better and my clothes are feeling better.
Cannot wait to be getting rid of clothes because theyre too big not too small!

Absolutely brilliant well done Kirsty, and a fab loss too! :D xx

Well done Kirsty thats a great loss so far!!! xx

Thanks guys your all so supportive! its day 7 and i feel great! i got up sorted the house out and started getting back to work on my craft business. Had the builder in this morning to look at a few jobs that need doing, so yeah a brill morning really thin gs are slotting into place. The best of it is its day 7 and ive managed an astonishing 9lb weight loss! Wonder if i can make it 10 before official weight loss day tomorrow?????? Cant believe it feel over the moon! My hungers finally started to calm down and im getting to grips with things. I want to thank you all for my making my first week on this diet so much easier! Ive had a milkshake for breakfast and a bar for lunch! Fingers crossed! xxxx

Brilliant! Kirsty so pleased for you :D xx

Fab weight loss so far Kirsty, well done xx

Well its day 8 and its my official weigh in day the results are in and in a week i have lost 9lbs very chuffed with myself. Ive had a treat today as i go shopping every thursday with my mum and i haqd also been workingg very hard on the wren and sparrow collectins shop online. Back on plan tomorrow! Fingers crossed for another good loss!!!!!!!!! Only had a shake and my meal in wethers today as i am still soooooooooooooo full after it! xxxx

Well done on an amazing loss!!! xx

Smashing Kirtsy !
You are going great :D

Wow well done on the fab 9lbs loss! xx

Thanks guys! Its day 9 i weighed this morning to see how much damage my treat had done and luckily it didnt do any i weighed in the same! back on it with a vengence today! Ive had a banana shake this morning and a choc orange bar for lunch and im trying really hard with the water im onto my third pint today and ive just had a massive mug of coffee! Feel on it my clothes are starting to look and feel baggier! I feel so much better all ready instead of staggering to bed at 9pm and falling straight asleep because i had no energy im now up till 11 or 12 not that late i know, but its a marked improvement for me!

I feel happy!!!!!

Hope everyone else is doing well, my husband is still struggling a little bit but hes determined to succeed and has lost a whopping 17lbs in a week! Well jel as they say lol but he has got a fair bit more than me to lose. Cant wait to be out of the 16stones and into the 15's!

Fingers crossed not long now!

day 10! and things are going well weighed in this morning another 2lbs off! 11lbs in total so far and thank god im no longer in the 16 stone range. Everyones commenting on how well i look already its given my confidence a real boost so much so that i went out in jeggings today never do that normally! and i bought myself a henry holland dress in debenhams in the sale for £9 absolute bargain. Its a size 18 the biggest that range goe sup to havnt tried it on yet but im hoping by the end of the month it will fit to wear it out for my husbands birthday!
forgot to have lunch today so havin it now a hot choc shake with a dash of peppermint flavouring. tastes good tbf!!!!
not sure what to have soup or a shake decisions!!!!!!
Could have killed my husband today though forgot my lunch and on the way home from shopping i was starving. He suddenly pipes up i could murder one of those ........... i wont fill it in incase it tempts anyone. He knows its one of my fave ..... places and we have to pass it on the way home honestly i was soooooooooooooo mad!
But hey ho i stayed strong and fingers crossed ill keep stayin strong!

Hope your all havin a good weekend! xxx

Well done Kirsty, you are doing really well.
It is difficult to resist when someone else says how good something is eh?
But you did !!
He will feel the benefit for not going in either :D
Keep plodding on
Marge
:D

You did good resisting! I went to my mums and she'd just done a food shop with all my favourite foods- yep all carbs!! SO hard to resist! But I did!!

Back