totally astounded

duncan

Silver Member
My hubby asked me to go into the jewellers this morning to have a look at something, the jeweller brings out the most dainty pretty looking diamond and tanzanite ring for me to try on, the jeweller tells me it was supose to be a surprise for you for all your hard work,(diet) but we needed you to try it for size (as it happens its too small), i leave the shop ring husband, he says i deserve it and did i like it, my reply was YES, i pick it up in 2 weeks, what a fantastic husband i have and that has just started my day of tremendously:), ill put a pic up when i get it

thats awesome, so happy for you and you deserve it!

Deepak x

Fabulous!!!! I want a man like that! Mine didnt even give me a bunch of daisys after the birth of our children etc! So no way would I ever have got anything like that! But you have deserved it as I can see from your details!

Awww that is soo sweet of your hubbie!! I wish I had a man :( lol!! Looking forward to seeing a pic of it :) xx

Aww, that has brought tears to my eyes Duncan, honestly (TOTM too) LOL.. seriously.. how lovely is that. Wear it with pride, you deserve it. x x

What a lovely husband you have! You do deserve it and it sounds like he deserves you too:)

Aww - what a lovely thing for him to do!!

awwww what a fabulous thing for your hubby to do and hes right you DO deserve it!

Fabulous!!!! I want a man like that! Mine didnt even give me a bunch of daisys after the birth of our children etc!

all i got after my baby girl was born was her daddy demanding to know when i was going to lose some weight! ( she was born prem at 25 weeks and he failed to turn up till an hour and a half after she was born, that was the first thing he said....... and he wondered why i was devorcing him :rolleyes: )

Aaawww! That's so sweet. :)

all i got after my baby girl was born was her daddy demanding to know when i was going to lose some weight! ( she was born prem at 25 weeks and he failed to turn up till an hour and a half after she was born, that was the first thing he said....... and he wondered why i was devorcing him :rolleyes: )

I am divorcing mine too! Been told I am fat and unattractive just once too often!

I am divorcing mine too! Been told I am fat and unattractive just once too often!

yep divorce is a great way to get rid of all the ugly fat, and hey after youve divorced that ugly lump of fat then you can think about how great you DO look

thats the sweetest thing a man can do ... I bet your heart swelled with pride for yourself and how hard you have worked. Everytime you see that ring on your finger it will keep you going on your CD plan.

Back