totally blew it!!!

yoyo1986

Hi all, well, what a bank holiday weekend that was lol, i was 4lb down on Friday and it all went wrong from there lol, it was my birthday so my hubby took me out for a meal then we went to the cinema so totally pigged out, tried to get back on it on Saturday but ended up at my sisters house drinking and eating, Sunday i just lazed around all day grazing on whatever i could reach, Monday we had a big indoor picnic for my kiddies and had my parents round, Tuesday was as bad as Sunday so i decided i would jump back on the wagon yesterday..........

I was doing really well til just after lunch when i finished off a pack of doritos and sat and ate a whole box of chocolates!!

Urgh, feel nasty today, actually can't wait to get back on it properly today!!! I look back at the weekend and although yeah i had a really good time i also think was it really worth it?? I put 3lb back on, what a donut but it was me that put the food in my mouth (with a little prompting from some people lol) so i can't dwell on it, as my mum says (who has lost over 100lbs now) 'we all have a slip up but onwards and downwards!!'

Anna xx

Anna - when i normally have a weekend like yours, i just draw a line under it, its happened, its done, you can not go back to change it...... you now have to look ahead, and start a new day....

Been to group today and my C was saying that a lot of the other C's are reporting gains this week, with the Back Holiday being 4 days...i know its little comfort to you, but it saying that hits happening to alot people this week.....

You can do this

good luck

JD

Thanks foe the replys, it was more like a 5 day weekend for me because my birthday was on Friday, been back on slimming world properly today and i feel so much better already, so full up but feel good not sick because its not been crap that i have eaten lol!!

Anna x

Im just managing my first day back on since Thursday last week, I had a whole bank hol week off!

But like you, Im feeling better already! I need to remember how crap I felt feeling bloated and tired

no such thing in my book as totally blowing it, its a temp thing as long as you get straight back on track, might be the first time but probably not the last, well done for reflecting on it but you can' change whats happened so draw the magic line under it and keep going. What day do you get weighed properly? have you still time to recoup some of the damage? superspeed and superfree it up a notch xx

I weigh in on a Friday, im up .6 of a lb from last Friday which isn't too bad considering i was up 4lb on Tuesday!!

2nd day back on the diet properly today and i feel so much better!!!

Xx

Back