Totally fallen off the wagon this week.... :(

lulubelz

Ok....so the week was going well until I left my job on weds, and they brought me a giant chocolate Thornton's monkey, which I ate in one! Worked out that it was about 55 syns! :eek:

THEN to add insult to injury..I went out fri night, had a southern fried chicken in white bread ciabatta with curly fries...a tonne of cocktails (I very rarely drink!) a few malibu's and a shot or two.

THEN yesterday, I had a burger king, and in the evening, one almightly chinese! OMG!! I feel awful! :eek:

I am deciding whether or not to avoid weigh in on tuesday as I can almost guarentee I have put on weight! :( :break_diet:Anyone got any tips?? Other than being good next week? :rolleyes:

get on those scales missy! - avoiding them wont make you any lighter!
and i wont lie.. that is the deffinition of falling off the wagon, but you cant get back on it till you face up to what youv done and find out what the damage is, knowing might be the motivation/shock that you need.
write this week off, the damage is done.. but part of having sw as a life change, means not being afraid of those scales.. or avoiding acceptance when we'v not been 100% good.. if you don't learn how to now, everytime you come back off holiday, or have had a string of events, you'l always end up feeling like crap.. and wandering whether to avoid the scales.. you need to learn that being honest and knowing you havnt let yourself down, because your gunna get back on plan asap.. means your still doing it right, because we all have weeks like this occasionally. Its about how you treat yourself, and chose to deal with it that matters. . Making yourself feel guilty, is pointless.. whats the point in enjoying all that food just to feel like crap after!?

Honestly , write the week off.. and get back on it. and dont avoid those scales.. ur doing fab, and you'l carry on doing fab, but you wont know unless u get on those scales.. cause you cant move forward without knowing..

sending you all my postive vibes and lots of love. you can do it :) x

I totally agree with Fern, that's good advice there, I hope you will follow it. Good luck to you. X

:eek: Yeah I know I need to really......Oh well. Not much I can do now I guess!

Thanks guys! :)

Hi Fern...thank you very much for your making me go to weigh in. I (somehow....goodness only knows how!) managed to loose 2.5 lbs!!! :eek: In absolute shock and awe of this "diet" lol. I don't know what is going on with me to loose that much. Im back on the wagon as of tomorrow well and truly!! Thanks everyone! :D

There you are! No damage! So take heed of all the good info from the members of this site and you will shed loads of weight!

Back