• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Totally fed up...

Loves Minimins long time
For the second week running lost 1 poxy lb. Wouldn't mind so much but that was £80 AND we're only talking weeks 3 and 4. Now cdc is putting me on 1000 for a week then ss for a week to try and trick my body into losing weight and I just can not be arsed. Grrrrr.....
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

please try again
umm hun your bmi is too low now for ss, did you mean your doing 1000 for a week and then down to 810?

hoping for a good loss
am really suprised your CDC even suggested SS with your BMI

hugs hun

Loves Minimins long time
Well because of the money I'm trying to do it quickly. I know my BMI is 24 so no biggie but I have packed on so much from what I first got down to when I initially did this. I was supposed to be working up to 810ish now but last week just did packs and munched on random bits of meat, not really following a specific plan (v naughty - was much more disciplined last time). But now she's said I should 1000 I'm worried I will put on weight. I know it's not conventional but she thought if I ate for a week then didn't eat again for just one week, I might lose 5 or so lbs then. I'm not thrilled with the idea myself to be honest, I just want this last stone to magic away lol!!! xx

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Slimming World 5
Slim And Save 2
Slimming World 7
Lipotrim TFR 100% 8
Slimming World 8