Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Totally fed up...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Jubbly, 6 April 2010 Social URL.

1. Jubbly

Jubbly Loves Minimins long time

Start Weight:
    11st1lb
    Current Weight:
    10st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(7.74%)
    Diet:
    Exante/previous Cambridge/yo-yo!
    For the second week running lost 1 poxy lb. Wouldn't mind so much but that was £80 AND we're only talking weeks 3 and 4. Now cdc is putting me on 1000 for a week then ss for a week to try and trick my body into losing weight and I just can not be arsed. Grrrrr.....

MsJMC likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sumayyah

sumayyah please try again

Start Weight:
    23st6lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st13lb(25.3%)
    Diet:
    was cambridge now exante
    umm hun your bmi is too low now for ss, did you mean your doing 1000 for a week and then down to 810?

4. fed-up-and-fat

fed-up-and-fat hoping for a good loss

Start Weight:
    18st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st11lb(26.17%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    am really suprised your CDC even suggested SS with your BMI

hugs hun

5. Jubbly

Jubbly Loves Minimins long time

Start Weight:
    11st1lb
    Current Weight:
    10st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(7.74%)
    Diet:
    Exante/previous Cambridge/yo-yo!
    Well because of the money I'm trying to do it quickly. I know my BMI is 24 so no biggie but I have packed on so much from what I first got down to when I initially did this. I was supposed to be working up to 810ish now but last week just did packs and munched on random bits of meat, not really following a specific plan (v naughty - was much more disciplined last time). But now she's said I should 1000 I'm worried I will put on weight. I know it's not conventional but she thought if I ate for a week then didn't eat again for just one week, I might lose 5 or so lbs then. I'm not thrilled with the idea myself to be honest, I just want this last stone to magic away lol!!! xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.