Totally messed up on EE...

Sam1988

I ♥ Slimming World
Well as from wednesday just gone i decided to switch from green days to EE.....and failed miserably! :cry:
The first day was fine, but from the second day it just felt like i was eating off plan, which then led to a weekend of off-plan eating :mad:
But now i am back! and sticking to green days forever more! :p
Has anybody else had this problem when switching to EE?

xxxx

Least you know whats working for you...So glad you got back on track after being off plan for the weekend :D Well Done!!

I have never had this problem as only on week 3 of being on SW... and i have followed EE from the beginning.. i'm 11lb lighter so must be doing somethign right i guess? Hehe!!

Keep up the good work!! xxx

i dont even want to try it as ive done the plan before and am used to green and original i know what im doing and it works well so not going to change it now :)

I tried it with the odd green day, done EE since I started in Jan. I can't stand how restricted I feel on red and green days! I love EE!!! When I started I was recommended EE and haven't stopped really! So, sorry.... nope.

Thanks Mrs Davis, it really does work, you just gotta stick at it! :) I'm now a mere 7lbs from target! :) Good luck in your journey and I sincerely hope to see you having all the wee stickers you want soon!!

I agree with Natasha, i've only ever done the original and green days so wont go over to the EE. I know some of you have lost and are losing loads of weight on it but I just dont understand how you can eat so much of everything and still lose weight. I too would feel like I am eating off the plan and then go and eat off plan!! I'm getting ready to start again in January (got to get Christmas out the way first!!) and then I shall be back on the original and green days all the way to slimville!!!!

Back