Totally messed up on EE...

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Sam1988, 6 December 2010 Social URL.

1. Sam1988

Sam1988 I ♥ Slimming World

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st2lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(13.27%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well as from wednesday just gone i decided to switch from green days to EE.....and failed miserably! :cry:
    The first day was fine, but from the second day it just felt like i was eating off plan, which then led to a weekend of off-plan eating :mad:
    But now i am back! and sticking to green days forever more! :p
    Has anybody else had this problem when switching to EE?

xxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mrs_Davis

Mrs_Davis Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(12.24%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Least you know whats working for you...So glad you got back on track after being off plan for the weekend :D Well Done!!

I have never had this problem as only on week 3 of being on SW... and i have followed EE from the beginning.. i'm 11lb lighter so must be doing somethign right i guess? Hehe!!

Keep up the good work!! xxx

4. natasha1974

natasha1974 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st1lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7.5lb(17.62%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    i dont even want to try it as ive done the plan before and am used to green and original i know what im doing and it works well so not going to change it now :)

5. Shrimpy

Shrimpy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st6lb
    Current Weight:
    8st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Lost(%):
    4st8lb(34.04%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I tried it with the odd green day, done EE since I started in Jan. I can't stand how restricted I feel on red and green days! I love EE!!! When I started I was recommended EE and haven't stopped really! So, sorry.... nope.

6. Mrs_Davis

Mrs_Davis Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(12.24%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Shrimpy,

You have done amazing!! just seeing all your losses etc!! Just put even more faith in how good EE is :D I hope i have the same success to show in a few months time :D xx

7. Shrimpy

Shrimpy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st6lb
    Current Weight:
    8st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Lost(%):
    4st8lb(34.04%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks Mrs Davis, it really does work, you just gotta stick at it! :) I'm now a mere 7lbs from target! :) Good luck in your journey and I sincerely hope to see you having all the wee stickers you want soon!!

8. starting_again...AGAIN!

starting_again...AGAIN! Member

I agree with Natasha, i've only ever done the original and green days so wont go over to the EE. I know some of you have lost and are losing loads of weight on it but I just dont understand how you can eat so much of everything and still lose weight. I too would feel like I am eating off the plan and then go and eat off plan!! I'm getting ready to start again in January (got to get Christmas out the way first!!) and then I shall be back on the original and green days all the way to slimville!!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.