• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Totally messed up on EE...

Sam1988

I ♥ Slimming World
S: 14st12lb C: 14st2lb G: 10st0.0lb BMI: 34 Loss: 0st10lb(4.81%)
Well as from wednesday just gone i decided to switch from green days to EE.....and failed miserably! :cry:
The first day was fine, but from the second day it just felt like i was eating off plan, which then led to a weekend of off-plan eating :mad:
But now i am back! and sticking to green days forever more! :p
Has anybody else had this problem when switching to EE?

xxxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 14st0lb C: 12st4lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 29.5 Loss: 1st10lb(12.24%)
Least you know whats working for you...So glad you got back on track after being off plan for the weekend :D Well Done!!

I have never had this problem as only on week 3 of being on SW... and i have followed EE from the beginning.. i'm 11lb lighter so must be doing somethign right i guess? Hehe!!

Keep up the good work!! xxx

S: 20st1lb C: 16st7.5lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 37.4 Loss: 3st7.5lb(17.62%)
i dont even want to try it as ive done the plan before and am used to green and original i know what im doing and it works well so not going to change it now :)

Shrimpy

Gold Member
S: 13st6lb C: 8st12lb G: 8st11lb BMI: 24.2 Loss: 4st8lb(34.04%)
I tried it with the odd green day, done EE since I started in Jan. I can't stand how restricted I feel on red and green days! I love EE!!! When I started I was recommended EE and haven't stopped really! So, sorry.... nope.

S: 14st0lb C: 12st4lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 29.5 Loss: 1st10lb(12.24%)
Shrimpy,

You have done amazing!! just seeing all your losses etc!! Just put even more faith in how good EE is :D I hope i have the same success to show in a few months time :D xx

Shrimpy

Gold Member
S: 13st6lb C: 8st12lb G: 8st11lb BMI: 24.2 Loss: 4st8lb(34.04%)
Thanks Mrs Davis, it really does work, you just gotta stick at it! :) I'm now a mere 7lbs from target! :) Good luck in your journey and I sincerely hope to see you having all the wee stickers you want soon!!

I agree with Natasha, i've only ever done the original and green days so wont go over to the EE. I know some of you have lost and are losing loads of weight on it but I just dont understand how you can eat so much of everything and still lose weight. I too would feel like I am eating off the plan and then go and eat off plan!! I'm getting ready to start again in January (got to get Christmas out the way first!!) and then I shall be back on the original and green days all the way to slimville!!!!