totally messed up

:sigh: hiya ur all prob sick me already but jus wantd to share my shame with u guys cause i'm not proud of what i done... well the temptation was so hard to resist in the end so i binged on a pasta salad and i made myself sick straight after cause i felt so guilty! i thought i had to get it out my system or else all my hard work would be completely destroyed. i know it wasn't the right thing to do but i felt like i was trapped and i had no way out but to eat. It's mind over matter- i know but sometimes feelings can be sooo much stronger. Well i'm prob the first person that this has happened to and i'm not proud of myself at all. Just wish i could be the same as u guys and not find this so unbearably difficult

Honey you don't need me to say it to you, you know you can't do things like that! It's a hard diet until you have your head totally around it, but everyone has little cheats here and there. I've had more than my fair share! You can't beat yourself up about it or do things like that when you have done..you'll drive yourself insane as well as make yourself very ill.

You have to say to yourself...ok well i've been naughty, but i won't quit. I'll carry on and get right back to it. Don't stress yourself out over it, it really isn't worth it.

See how tomorrow goes and if your still really struggling with things again then take some time out, get your head around it and make another start date. If your head isn't in the right place you won't commit to it..it took me about 8 years to shape up and think forget Weight Watchers n all the rest yeah i need to do something about this xxx

roxy babes you really shouldnt do that to your body hun and you have to get out of this cycle of guilt that youve got, its only you, beating yourself up and dont be mislead hun, i think i can speak to most on here when i see sometimes it is unbearble but because this diet is FOR YOU, you have to reason with yourself in your head. It is hard which is why we have this site as we know other people are going through the same thing and understand where we are coming from but u mustnt get that guilty with yourself that your gonna make yourself sick, your health will go cos when your sick you dont just bring the food up you bring some good stuff up that your body stores and needs. But thats an awful thing to do to yourself and im soo sorry you got yourself into such a place you had to do it. If you felt soo bad about eating it in the first place, remember that feeling, then use it when u want to eat. Paul Mckenna does a technique where he asks you to remember some good things then pinch your thumb and first finger on your right hand together whilst your remembering it, keep doing this as you visualise good things in your life, good feelings, then do the same with your left hand and imagine your fav food but covered in pubic hair and lard until you gag. What happens is you retrain your brain waves to cut the connection to food (cheats) are good to make them bad but also gives you something to use when you want to cheat which is the right hand pinching as it creates a 'good feeling' in your brain. It does work, he uses it for phobias, smoking, diets, maybe you should go get one of his books but whatever you do, youve got to look after yourself and your half way there already by making this decision to get healthier and happier by doing this diet, now your mind has to follow suit, so if you get in that situation again, just shout in your head no and try the techniques, or even better message me and il give you my moby, i work from home so can take calls anytime and wouldnt mind in the slightest if you ring when you desperately want to eat then il do my best to talk you out of it or as a last resort SHOUT AT YOU, we are all here for you hun, we are all going through it, some find it easier than others and this is what this site is for, on a really good note, keep going and you will find those feeling will subside so its not going to be forever, usually just the first week, it really does get easier, trust me jxxx

:wave_cry:OMG.

Please, please dont do that again. eat by all means but dont make yourself sick. Read what you said and get some perspective on the situation....everyone cheats, this diet is mega hard. One bowl of pasta is all we are talking about. You mustn't go down that slippery path of self destruction.

I personally am not doing as well as most on here because i find it hard not to eat every now and then.Its not the end of the world, just move on and as everyone says drink plenty of water.
Good luck, but you must be very careful please.Bye for now my lovely. Toni xxx:)

Don't worry over it. Yeah you shouldn't make yourself sick but whats done is done. Theres no point fretting about it. Everyone has days where they feel they can't do it anymore but you just need to hang in there and stick it out. Thats what this site is for, we're all here to support each other when we're feeling rubbish and to congratulate each other on our successes. Congratulations to you for taking that first step along what will feel like a long road and ok you're on a rocky patch but it does get smoother once you start to see results. Put this behind you and learn from your experience. Keep your chin up and the best of luck for the rest of the week xx

As people know I usually snap when people slip off the rails, but you, what you have done concerns me, I would rather you cheated than get into the habit of eating and making yourself sick. Please dont do that again............pretty please!
And now a bollocking - if ya gunna cheat at least enjoy the grub!
Take care and lets have ya back xxxxxx

Roxy - do you think you might not be in ketosis yet? It can take some a week and the time just before you reach it is the hardest. After that those cravings and hunger will be virtually nil.

Hun..the making yourself sick is NOT a thing to be doing if you eat ...you eat ...if you have to eat anything stay about from carbs ....this way at least all your hard work won't be destroyed and you will stay in keotosis!!!!! PLEASE don't make your self sick again!! Its a slippery slope to bilemia

Hi jackie, thank you so much for ur understanding and support hun. it's really helped me to get my aims into perspective. Today is a new day and i'm LT so i haven't given up. Ur right it's all in the mind and i need to get into that strong place where i feel that food has no longer got control over me... that's the key not the neccessarily the hunger bit. When you feel like ur losing out by not sharing the same food as everyone then that's when the urge to eat creeps in and from then on it's only a matter of time. I saw today for the first time that i've actually lost quite a bit esp around my face and tummy so that's given me alot of encouragement not to mention how fab u've been in ur support along with the other caring members. The number exchange sounds fab but i don't want disturb u cause i know we've all got busy lives, but i can't tell u how great a chat would be in such a difficult time. Your support and encouragement is truly valued becuse if it wasn't for this i would've def gone back to old eating habits... so a massive huge and thank you hun for ur continuous support x

Sounding better today pet and good for you, we are all here for each other so take care and be good x

hey guys, just wanted to thank the rest of u for helping me out with this dilema and your concern and support is hugely valuable to me. I'm on lipotrim as usual without the hiccup so far and i'm trying to get myself in the right place in my mind so that i can overcome these urges if there should be a next time. I'm truely happy and proud of all of you for having such a fantastic willpower and strength in such a difficult diet and i'm optimistic that it will brush off on me soon. You are all a true inspiration and thanks again hunnies xx

Yeah you sound more confident today. I myself are finding it tough but it is mind over matter. If im honest ive not been hungry yet!! I was tempted by a mc chicken sandwich last night that my dad brought back for me but i gave it the dog ha ha ha xxxxxxxx

good for u!!! that takes alot to resist but at least we can support each other here and not be ALONE while going through this. I think that would be the worst thing ever! but everyone is fab and i feel good about doing this

Roxy are you sure lipo is for you?You sound like you should get yourself off to a doctor as soon as!!In all fairness the guilt you feel sounds like you have underlying issues. I'm not patronizing you in the slightest. I have been seeing someone for 6 months helping me to overcome binge eating.Before this I had tried lipo 4 times and never suceeded and every other diet going,but just reading your post it reminds me of my outlook 6 months ago where I would binge and sometimes be sick. lipo is something that you need to be in the right head space to do.good luck with it. much love .michelle.

Oh and as a foot note I think paul mckenna is a **** sack.Teaching someone to imagine pubic hair on your fav food is so f@@king stupid I seriously never heard anything so thick. He is a money hungray idiot feeding off the insecurity of people.It is down to us as individuals to stop smoking,lose weight etc.I don't want some gimp in a serr-sucker suit tellin me to imagine pubic hair while eating I just need to learn to have a bit and be happy with that.Rant over no offence intended to anyone accept Paul "I'm God" McKenna!!!!

Oh and as a foot note I think paul mckenna is a **** sack.Teaching someone to imagine pubic hair on your fav food is so f@@king stupid I seriously never heard anything so thick. He is a money hungray idiot feeding off the insecurity of people.It is down to us as individuals to stop smoking,lose weight etc.I don't want some gimp in a serr-sucker suit tellin me to imagine pubic hair while eating I just need to learn to have a bit and be happy with that.Rant over no offence intended to anyone accept Paul "I'm God" McKenna!!!!

haha tell us how you really feel? your gas...

Back