Totally Mongoosed....

Hi Mongoosed,

1 lb is good. I know you want to lose as fast as possible but as long as you are going in the right direction (which you are) it will come off. Well done.

Gail x

Hmmm Well its all gone a bit pear shaped. Had a weekend away and since Friday evening I've been off plan. Drank and ate far too many unhealthy things and now have to try and get my focus back. Weigh in tomorrow too... I did resist a few things but my self control is clearly intermittent!

Don't worry, my self control can be a bit intermittent too !!

I would recommend that you don't have a full weekend off (although it sounds like you didn't). I haven't done that because I worry that I won't want to go back on plan if I do. However I have had plenty of meals off plan which have been delicious. For me the important thing is that if I am off plan (ie flexi synning) that it is planned and that I enjoy the food and don't feel guilty (hence the need to plan). Then you get the enjoyment of lovely food and then feel positive about coming back on plan.

Hope it was a fantastic weekend. Whatever happens tomorrow just get back on plan and enjoy your food. Good luck.

Gail x

I've not been online for a week or so... quick update is that I've obviously been doing enough of the good stuff and lost 1.5lbs this week. This was over the last 2 weeks as I was unable to get to weigh in on week 7. So I have now lost 16lbs over 8 weeks. I think I have 6 or 7lbs to go to reach my 10% which is my next mini goal.

I am heading off to visit friends in France on 27 April, so hoping that I will be nearly at the 10% by then :rolleyes:

Another pound off... v pleased with that! Have had another mixed week, but again did enough of the good stuff to get a loss :)

Well done. I'm delighted for you.

Gail x

Back