Totally off the wagon

Safcd1

I feel like I've been totally off the wagon this week. Had a week off work and spent half of it at hospital with my hubby who broke his foot

I've picked at jelly's and crisps and alcohol and it's my TOTM.

Tomorrow I'm getting back on big style as I'm back at work and don't get the time to even think about food.

Hopefully I won't have done too much damage on the scales by wed!!!!

sure it wont be bad , i start 2 moz and i cant wait

hope your fellas foots ok

Don't worry...... just grab that wagon and get back on it asap! That's the trick to succeeding on this crazy diet ........

It is really hard to fail and have to restart, but it's good that you are doing it anyway. I found that the more i failed, the stronger my resolve became to get back on the wagon each time i failed, and the easier it gets to do so. Anyway, good luck with your weigh in. When i fell off the wagon for 3 days and had some big binges, i still managed to STS on weigh in, so there is hope yet ;).

Thanks guys. Will be happy to sts on wed wi.

I'm trying to get back on that wagon as well after 2 months off. It's not easy! Good luck :)

I had three days off plan 2 weeks ago and ate and drank loads but I still STS so fingers crossed for you! x

Dont worry too much about them pesky scales ...you have had some big losses in the last few weeks so if ya do STS or gain a 1lb it wont be a major drama hun ....good luck anyways with staying on track xx

lol just missread ya stats im such a div sorry...s editing this...

You dont have a huge amount to lose so i still wouldnt see a STS or a 1lb gain here and there as a drama xx

Thanks everyone. Imback at work today and haven't even thought of food. Hubbies foot in full cast. Hopefully it will be sorted fir my weekend away in a few weeks.

Back