Totally overdone it this weekend!

Felix

Gold Member
Hi all!

It's been my birthday this weekend and I seem to have managed 3 up days in a row! I weighed on friday at 13.1 and three quarters, and today I am 13.7! I know my weight will go down after a couple of down days, but I feel like I need to do some damage limitation.

Would it hurt to do a couple of ID's instead of UD's this week? Or should I just stick to the usual DD/UD pattern? I am away next weekend too so will be having a couple of meals out etc. and don't want to gain the next couple of weeks :( I feel bloated and horrible, bleughh!!!

Hi hun, personally I would stick to your Ups but track stay around 1800- 2000 , I had a major panic about a mth ago because I daily weigh and it was really looking like I was heading for another STS as I had sts the previous week I had a sort of mini meltdown. I was thinking the same as you but some very wise members told me not to panic, I needed the UP down swing or I could hang onto my Fat stores and therefore not lose, I actually lost that week and was glad I didn't mess with what I knew worked. I can't tell you what to do Hun but you have including today 3 DD s to sort out the excess x

I don't have Jo's experience but I do think that psychologically, the UDs are important to have that sense of coping on DDs. If it were me, I'd be tempted to be über strict on DDs - maybe more like 400, then do 2000 max on UDs *with exercise*.

I'm sure it'll right as quick as a flash.

Thanks guys! I will stick to 2000 and track to make sure. I think I am just having a little panic because I feel really heavy and bloated!

Thanks guys! I will stick to 2000 and track to make sure. I think I am just having a little panic because I feel really heavy and bloated!
Its amazing how a good DD can wipe out that feeling hun, you will feel better today x

Back