Totally pee'd off!

Shirleen

Gold Member
I've been good all week and had a STS!

I know it'll probably show next week, but on top of Conjunctivitis, having my Amazon account hacked by £450 so I have no money this week, and a drama last night involving my brother, means that unusually for me I'm feeling down in the dumps and in the mood for a BIG bag of Wine Gums!

DONT DO IT!!! You will feel guilty and sick! lol :) And it wont help you with a loss for next week! Bet you have lost inches rather than pounds xx

Have to agree with the others hun. I am really sorry to hear you are having such a bum deal at the moment, but you can and will make it worse by eating those sweets.
You dont really want them. Distract yourself with something else and then you can pat yourself on the back knowing that you didn't cave xx

think how bad you feel with a STS how bad will you feel if you gain next week because you fell off the wagon? then imagine how amazing it will feel to be at goal weight! you then have to decide whether the short lived buzz of the sweets will overweigh the long term feeling of being happy with your weight and only you can choose. i know what i would pick :)

You're all right, thank you! Given myself a stern talking to! Cheers girls xxx

I bet you will lose loads this week keep it going. Good luck just think how much better you are feeling already.

Just wanted to say that I'm in the same boat this week. STS last week and (I know its naughty!) weighed at home this morning and I've gained a pound. Stuck to plan, kept within my syns, had lots of superfree (mainly veg), just don't get it and feeling a bit downhearted. I refuse to let this stop me though, I've lost just short of 3 st!

Decided I'm going to try success express after weigh in.

Best of luck for the coming week:) x

Good on you shirleen. I know tomorrow is going to a much brighter day for u xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back