Totally ruined everything.

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by cillabatty, 20 March 2008 Social URL.

1. cillabatty

cillabatty carol

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    For the last few days I keep nibbling. I dont know why i'm not even that hungry. Every time I go to the fridge I just get a couple of pieces of ham or a bit of cheese. I cany stop, and I find I'm making my son a packed lunch with the things I like just so I can have a bit. How can I stop this as the amounts are getting bigger.

Please help me get back on track.:cry::cry::cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Kitteh

Kitteh Resident geek

Diet:
    sw
    Well.. they wont knock you out of ketosis.. so thats a bonus.. dont worry about it.. cos you have totally ruined it.. Stick a big note on the fridge saying "NO" thats what ive done..cos im a terrible nibbler.. hehe.. and when i go to the fridge.. im reminded that im not supposed to.. or stick a skinny pic up of something.. you know..

*big hugs*.. just remember to stay well away from the carbs.. lol.. you will feel awful..
    x
    x

4. Camilla

Camilla Silver Member

Just remember in the kindest possible way - Fridge Pickers wear big Knickers!!! X

5. Kitteh

Kitteh Resident geek

Diet:
    sw
    And i am living proof of that Camilla.. lol..
    x x

6. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

hope u get back on track cilla, come on stop messing with the diet you are either on it or not on it??

7. Camilla

Camilla Silver Member

Sssshhh Don't tell anyone but I am too! X:D:D:D:D

8. Heffa

Heffa Full Member

No you haven't ruined everything.

You can see theres a problem and you've asked on here. Now you have to decide either to stay on SS and stop the nibbling by eating CDjelly or drinking extra water or taking up cross stitch
    OR
    you could talk to your counsellor about SS+ and have a nibble every night on plan?

Good luck whatever you decide to do.
    x

9. Daisy_Duke13

Daisy_Duke13 Full Member

Goal Weight:
    9st3lb
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers
    Cilla....you have done so well!
    Sit there now....close your eyes(sounds ridiculous i know) and ask yourself...how much do those tiny picks satisfy me?
    Do they dull my hunger?
    Do they make me feel good?
    Am i eating them because i want them, or because they are there within reach?
    Will they help me achieve what i want to achieve?

Chances are just by answering them now and getting that into your mindset you'll probably not want to pick again....well hopefully!

I hope this helps and i dont sound like a wacko- just been reading loads lately about food psychology and coping techniques and i thought id try and share some?

Keep going hun!!!You've lost over a third of your weight already your doing so well!!!

xxxxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.