Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

TOTM and struggling today

Discussion in 'Exante - Total Solution 100%' started by parkerr, 5 August 2011 Social URL.

1. parkerr

parkerr Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hello all

I am struggling today with totm got severe pains and not feeling hungry and pretty full but yet i can not handle drinking my soups, i have forced a bar down me so far today which is very poor as its evening time :mad::sigh:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. pollytunnel

pollytunnel Full Member

Diet:
    Exante
    Really sorry for you..the last thing you need is totm...the food struggle I think is normal,I do not know how I will survive on such little variety..its bad enough eating so little but such a restricted variety that you would not normally eat is going to be very difficult for me as well.
    I tried the Atkins for 8 weeks last year...felt very well very full and lost quite a lot of weight but almost stopped eating all together out of boredom with the food I could eat...Maybe when your monthly is over you will feel more positive...I am lucky hubby is also doing the diet and has been a tower of strength so far...just keep at it and make it the last time you have to do this....chin up ...

Polly

4. parkerr

parkerr Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Thanks Polly, it is so hard i just wanna give up today :-( i just cant do my soups today so im just having my bar and thats it. I feel as if i have it a low point damn it, nevermind i will sort myself out and have a coke zero instead. Lets hope tomorrow is a better day

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.