TOTM and struggling today

Discussion in 'Exante - Total Solution 100%' started by parkerr, 5 August 2011 Social URL.

1. parkerr

parkerr Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hello all

I am struggling today with totm got severe pains and not feeling hungry and pretty full but yet i can not handle drinking my soups, i have forced a bar down me so far today which is very poor as its evening time :mad::sigh:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. pollytunnel

pollytunnel Full Member

Diet:
    Exante
    Really sorry for you..the last thing you need is totm...the food struggle I think is normal,I do not know how I will survive on such little variety..its bad enough eating so little but such a restricted variety that you would not normally eat is going to be very difficult for me as well.
    I tried the Atkins for 8 weeks last year...felt very well very full and lost quite a lot of weight but almost stopped eating all together out of boredom with the food I could eat...Maybe when your monthly is over you will feel more positive...I am lucky hubby is also doing the diet and has been a tower of strength so far...just keep at it and make it the last time you have to do this....chin up ...

Polly

4. parkerr

parkerr Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Thanks Polly, it is so hard i just wanna give up today :-( i just cant do my soups today so im just having my bar and thats it. I feel as if i have it a low point damn it, nevermind i will sort myself out and have a coke zero instead. Lets hope tomorrow is a better day

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.