TOTM and struggling today

parkerr

Hello all

I am struggling today with totm got severe pains and not feeling hungry and pretty full but yet i can not handle drinking my soups, i have forced a bar down me so far today which is very poor as its evening time :mad::sigh:

Really sorry for you..the last thing you need is totm...the food struggle I think is normal,I do not know how I will survive on such little variety..its bad enough eating so little but such a restricted variety that you would not normally eat is going to be very difficult for me as well.
I tried the Atkins for 8 weeks last year...felt very well very full and lost quite a lot of weight but almost stopped eating all together out of boredom with the food I could eat...Maybe when your monthly is over you will feel more positive...I am lucky hubby is also doing the diet and has been a tower of strength so far...just keep at it and make it the last time you have to do this....chin up ...

Polly

Thanks Polly, it is so hard i just wanna give up today :-( i just cant do my soups today so im just having my bar and thats it. I feel as if i have it a low point damn it, nevermind i will sort myself out and have a coke zero instead. Lets hope tomorrow is a better day

Back