TOTM & Cambridge

mrschatterbox

2012..my year2b a size 10
Hi ladies.. I apologise for the stupidness of my question but was wondering is a weekly weight loss less during a period?? I get really bloated and look a lot bigger at the lovely time of the month :(.

Oh and also... in what way has everyone elses TOTM been different since being on this diet?? I read a few posts about it being very different, heavier etc and freaked out but so far it's the same as usual... Sorry i know tmi :eek::eek::eek::eek:xx

Hey

It's very individual. It's not CD that affects your cycle per se.. it's the weight loss in general.

Some people do feel they have less of a loss (but as you have no real comparison it's hard to say) around that time and then maybe a "catch up" loss a week or two afterwards. Others of us find no real difference to our cycle or to our losses (but again how do you tell about the losses?)

So basically.. all you can do is see what happens to you.

Thanks hon... it's my second WI 2mrw and i was honestly thinking what is the point.. I hope i am one of the lucky one's who is not affected by the wicked with hehe. xx

If the scales are a bit low and you know you've been 100% then blame it on TOTM and look forward to next weeks weigh in :)

And the point is that you DO care about you no matter what that little voice in your head is saying :)

weight loss is usually less because u retain water - which is why u usually tend to see a slightly bigger loss the next week because it balances back out :)

i started TOTM just after i started CD.. unfortunately, almost 7 weeks in & its not yet stopped which has caused me to have low losses every week (very demotivating).. so it can really mess up ur cycle.. but some people are lucky & things stay normal. Xx

yeah many women retain water during TOTM so you may see a smaller loss that week but the following week should make up for it :)

as for periods in general I find CD effects me a lot .. ketosis can cause some hormonal changes , I have the implant and as soon as i SS I find I have constant light bleeding , but like GG says its totally different for everyone :)

Count me in too ladies, my periods have been messed up.

Bleeding most of the time i've been on the CD (5wks now).
When i did Lipotrim a few years ago i bled most of the time then too..... which was 6 months.

Thankfully mine have been fine touch wood. I'm on the pill so they're regular as clockwork and normal. I do retain water the week before my period so that weigh in is always lower. That's the only prob I've had.

Evening mrs CB it was my weighin last Monday and my TOTM and I felt huge and like I'd put loads on I even weighed before I went and it said no loss but when I went I was -5lb so just wait and see don't give up your doing fab and the way I look at it we will lose the week after x

Thanks Lanc. OMG!!!! I can't believe some of you have bled for so long!!!! That is crazy. As today has gone on i have found that period is extremely heavy..heavier than normal. Am not too worried though but hubby did say i look drained. Gosh i really feel for u girlies... those who haven't stopped... do you think it will go on til you come off the diet?

Back